Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus

i dont understand what's delaying the GO. half of the people on this forum are from mumbai and not a single soul has come up to take an initiative. had i been there, i would have co ordinated with hades, shipped out 50 pieces by now.

I don't know how to conduct GO if Hades. can help me on that I am ready for GO.

Guys, So no one from interested in initiating this? I wanted 2 pieces. :|

I could have done that and have even negotiated for a better price but I don't have enough networks in my vicinity. If someone can hook me up with a Delhi based imported, I can strike a cheaper deal, including shipping.

So did you find any deal in Delhi?
@kanishk619 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planning to buy one in the next few days. I stay in Mumbai as well and i don't mind coming to VT to pick it up. If you are also buying then we can buy together to negotiate for a better price.

I had a question. This phone is not launched in india so what will happen if there a problem with hardware comes up. Would the repair be very expensive? And does this come with the new Jelly bean Android?

If you could tell me the name of shop at VT. I can check with them, even bargain for better price and ask them if they would do the shipping to people interested.

I live at cuffe parade so going there wont be a problem.

Hey Folks!
Yesterday i got my Brand new Samsung Google Nexus Prime and it is such a wonderful phone , hats off to it :)
So , i would like to share something as i have got this cool GNex just for Rs. 20916/-
I have order GNex from ebay from the given below link :

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Google-Galaxy-Nexus-I9250-Brand-New-Box-Pack-Free-Shipping-Bluedart-/251150131593?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3a79b6e189#ht_7110wt_1139

And i have used 10% off voucher :So my Gnex gets an off of Rs.2324 .So here i am with my GNex just for Rs.20916/-

Hey Folks!
Yesterday i got my Brand new Samsung Google Nexus Prime and it is such a wonderful phone , hats off to it :)
Congrats dude upon your purchase.
Dont you think, VT store in Mumai is giving same phone in 20k as posted earlier !!
BTW what is battery backup of phone, actually i m heavy user of phone.

Dont you think, VT store in Mumai is giving same phone in 20k as posted earlier !!

Thanks bro ,ya i know but i stay at Delhi so i prefer to buy it from ebay and its the best price one outside Mumbai guy can get :)

battery back up of the phone is better than s3 if you are a heavy user will last a day atleast,this phone doesn't consume any power on standby:hail:
batter just drops 4-5% during 7-8 hours at night and in s3 it drops by 15-20% without battery defender or other software:unsure:

Ebay is running a 2500 discount.

Galaxy Nexus @ 22k+change.

Capture.jpg

Just ordered mine from Ebay

Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus I9250 ANDROID 4.0 ICS ICE CREAM SANDWICH 16GB MOBILE | eBay

for 21590/- used 10 percent discount.

I hope its not defected, i confirmed from the seller though that the pack will be sealed.

Also, i google that this nexus is having microphone and GPS related issues, did anyone in India face them?

Nikhil

I had used nexus for like 2 months and never faced any problem listed above but I did felt one thing the wifi on it atleast on the one I was using was week compared to my other phone.

For me it was a big issue but was manageable as I use 2 phones....but some time its pretty annoying u cannot use ur phone on wifi when u Want to.

Back