Samsung I8700 Omnia 7 - Brand New - Just 1 Day Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervinay

Disciple
I am selling my Samsung I8700 Omnia 7 Phone. This is just one day old. I have tried an liked everything about it. Its super fast with Super AMOLED screen just like Samsung Galaxy S.

Only thing that did not work is I am unable to sync it as my corporte VPN connection will now allow it to connect to Windows Live online account.

This Phone is not launched in India yet and it an import from UK. This is factory unlocked version. Even though it co-branded with Orange, its completely unlocked from factory and will work with any carriers SIM.

Features

Faster microprocessor: Its processor speed of 1GHz is among the fastest among recent phones.

Large screen: The display is quite big, with its 4.0-inch diagonal size and a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. SUPER AMOLED Screen like IPhone and Samsung Galaxy 7

High-resolution camera: The Omnia 7 includes a high-resolution built-in camera (5-megapixel)

HD 720P Recording

High talk time: The manufacturer-rated talk time of 520 minutes is among the longest-lasting. Though battery-life ratings could be exaggerated by manufacturers, this is still an indication that the Samsung Omnia 7 may last longer than other handsets.
Here is the Official Site.Samsung OMNIA 7 with Windows Phone 7

Here are detailed specification from GSM Arena
Samsung I8700 Omnia 7 - Full phone specifications

Review at EngadgetSamsung Omnia 7 review -- Engadget

p1010306small.jpg

p1010307small.jpg

p1010309small.jpg

p1010312small.jpg

p1010313small.jpg

p1010315small.jpg

Expected Price: Rs. 22,000 Shipped.

Date of Purchase: 05 March 2011

Reason for Sale: Unable to sync using office VPN connection. Firewall not allowing outbound connection to Windows Live. May upgrade to Iphone 4

Purchase Invoice Available: Not Applicable. bought from ebay India Seller Aditya199

Product Condition: 10/10. Everything works perfect. Just one day Old

Product Location: Dwarka, New Delhi

Preferred Courier: Buyer's choice.

Shipping Charges: Free

Payment Options: Bank Transfer, DD, Check.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Thanks.
Vinay Arora

Got the phone today afternoon without the headset.....and now, the speakers have stopped working.Dunno what to do :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Shipped the set back to the seller......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back