Samsung Vibrant Mint Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is vibrant in mint condition.
It has no scratches whatsoever on the phone or the back.All the features of the phone are working except imei is corrupt.
currently on 2.1 eclair.

The phone comes with
Data Cable
A/C Charger
2GB micro SD card
Mobile stand
Spare back-cover

asking price:
13k+shipping

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7885/img0001jc.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9436/img0002pk.jpg
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/4535/img0003wz.jpg
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9995/img0004yv.jpg

Corrupt IMEI ? I think the phone is of no use then. I dont think it will be working with any cellular network like airtel, vodafone etc.

@paddydevil - yes there is. But you should mention in the first post of this thread. As many average people won't know and then they'll be after you that you did a fraud.
And also its not 100% recoverable for all the devices.
btw have you backed up the efs folder? That's the only thing that matters.
@ayaskant12- Indeed. But phone without calls /messages? Fair for 13K? When there are others selling almost like brand new for 15K or something.

Yes, this is what I'm saying. This cannot be repaired, if you never had backed up the efs folder.

This is what I'm asking. Have you ever made a back up of it?

And also, not every one know that IMEI screws the network. IO want you to mention this in your post.

That it will not work with any cellular network properly.

And please re-consider the price. 13K + shipping for a phone with no calls or sms isn't worth a bit.

Yes, this is what I'm saying. This cannot be repaired, if you never had backed up the efs folder.

This is what I'm asking. Have you ever made a back up of it?

And also, not every one know that IMEI screws the network. IO want you to mention this in your post.

That it will not work with any cellular network properly.

And please re-consider the price. 13K + shipping for a phone with no calls or sms isn't worth a bit.

I doubt if this will sell even for lesser price unless someone wants screen battery or other stuffs....Thanks Wolvervine for clearing stuffs up!!

its good only to be used as personal media player.

as good as galaxy 4 media player

aka android media player made by samsung.

This happened with my Nexus S. And even data was not working on my Airtel Postpaid connection.

There is no way of fixing the phone unless you send it to : Welcome to MOBILETECHVIDEOS.com or to Samsung

Or have the EFS backed up.

The phone will just work like a media player.

Though yes the phone will work without any issues in the US.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

[/COLOR]
ViKiD said:
This happened with my Nexus S. And even data was not working on my Airtel Postpaid connection.

There is no way of fixing the phone unless you send it to : Welcome to MOBILETECHVIDEOS.com or to Samsung

Or have the EFS backed up.

The phone will just work like a media player.

Though yes the phone will work without any issues in the US.

Where you able to restore IMEI???

^ No. He even send the phone to mobiletechvideos.com (U.S.) but couldn't get it fixed and had to sell it in the same condition unfortunately. :(

Nexus S is hard to restore than the Galaxy S /Vibrant. But surely, its a 100% risk and no one guarantees that it will work.

So ur asking for 13k for a phone that essentially doesn't work as a phone? I'm not a mod/admin but I think you should mention this instead of imei corrupt in your first post.

Can the network operator can do something about phones with corrupt IMEI?Earlier there were chinese phones without IMEI and the operators provided software IMEI to these phones.Moreover in china phones work without IMEI.

Yes, you could theoretically buy an IMEI for 1k and via special software you could give chinese phones an IMEI. But even then putting the IMEI in the phone YOURSELF would be difficult, tricky and not to mention- illegal. Just give the phone to a Samsung Service Centre and ask them if they could fix the corrupt imei. Afaik they are the only ones with the software and legal abilities to play with IMEIs.

MObiletechvideos.com can repair the IMEI for Galaxy S/Vibrant Guaranteed. And he will soon be ready with a fix for the nexus S too

my data plan is working on phone..i have imei 0049XXXX

only calls and msg cant be made.

And sorry guys for the cofusion.even i didnt know that it was that serious.i tht it could be repaired easily at home.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw it has hppnd without even flashing the phone...i flashed it later coz i tht must be some rom error.

i was using matrix sim in dubai where it was working fine for a week.when i came bak and inserted the vodaphone sim it started giving this error.howver,it sends and received data,but not calls/msg are sent/received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back