Status
Not open for further replies.
Faheem:
As per the PM, i confirm the order
Please send me payment info

EDIT:
Does it carry KMD Topphod and DOA warranty as usual
whats the general warranty on these

^Added you to the confirmed list.Yes it will come with the TODPHOD warranty as stated by KMD. ( will confirm once again).

The Sansa Clip+ MP3 player is backed by a limited one-year warranty.

KMD said:
Warranty Information:

TodPhod warranty: Every product carries US warranty from the manufacturer in US. Please check your respective product's US manufacturer website for warranty terms and conditions. If you need to claim the US warranty I will send your product back to the US and claim the warranty on your behalf and get it back to India. All shipping costs @ actuals need to be borne by the customer at this point. Shipping cost will depend on the weight of the product & will be at a discounted rate. The TODPHOD sticker on your product is a must to avail this service through me.

ohk...

Amazon is :S with the prices ...

but lets leave tht to KMD to sought out :bleh:
put me in for 2gb confirmed :eek:hyeah:

I am supposing tht it to take another 4-5 days to finalize the orders and another week till every1 pays ....
how much time will it take once we have paid for it?? :huh:
EDIT: why dont we take orders for both 2gb and 4gb ..Is it possible to get the reduced prices if the combined orders reach >20 ??
EDIT2: Just saw amazon site and ANTONLINE is selling 2gb for 32.5$ + shipping so tht makes it cheaper ..since we will be getting 4gb directly from amazon and 2gb from ANTOnline that rules out the option of combined orders >20 :(

Owie..i clicked on 4 gb but i see only 2 people have voted for it till now..
If 4 GB doesn't get through then 2 gb is fine with me.. just put me in order that you guys decide on :)...

^^ We already have orders for 21 clips .So I will be closing the GO soon, maybe once the other members confirm.I am adding you to the list. Please confirm within 2-3 days by posting in this thread that you are confirmed :)

Guys Updated the List , please check and the once who haven't confirmed .Please do so at the earliest so that we can take this ahead with KMD .

wow, we have already hit 20+, amazing :hap2:
Lets fix the GO close day and execute it :D

EDIT: Faheem, Can we also have the color selection
I prefer the black ones, i think most will prefer that, is there an option to chose color while ordering it

Hi Faheem

Pls confirm 2 units of Sansa Clip Plus 2GB for me. Thanks again for the swiftness with which you're conducting this GO!

^ The GO is open only for the 2GB clip plus .if interested , please confirm your order.

Spectre said:
wow, we have already hit 20+, amazing

Lets fix the GO close day and execute it

EDIT: Faheem, Can we also have the color selection

I prefer the black ones, i think most will prefer that, is there an option to chose color while ordering it

There wont be any option to select colour as the pricing is different for different colours. We will be ordering all Black ones.

FaH33m said:
There wont be any option to select colour as the pricing is different for different colours. We will be ordering all Black ones.
oh ok, that settles it for me, Black FTW :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back