Sansa clip + 4gb ebay

It is no where mentioned about how long is the warranty all he is written is about DOA and returns .If you cant hover to ebay and read, check the image below .

captureig.jpg

fiest of all this device is not available in india

it is exported from outside countries US or UK ir UAE ( depends upon the seller)

and ya plzzz see he has mentioned 6 months warranty over there

the player can be sent to the country from where the dealer has bought it warranty can be claimed

for the quality that the player gives this risk has to be taken

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Metalspree said:
It is no where mentioned about how long is the warranty all he is written is about DOA and returns .If you cant hover to ebay and read, check the image below .

captureig.jpg
plzzz read in details section

the warranty is mentioned 6 months

plzzz read the ebay post properly and then comment .

the things that u have posted are in case the device is faulty when u receive it .

Updates i received my device it was shipped neatly .

in all a good cheap and fast deal

ask and call that guy

i have done research on that deal

the device is not available in india nor does have indian warranty

the seller ships it from UAE

the seller says he will ship the item back to UAE and claim the warranty

even KMD does the same thing.

here is the no u can confirm from him presinote

and as u can see he is located in navi mumbai near to my place i have visited him too.

^ Huh the link you have provided is of some klgupta10039 seller from Delhi and the number you have provided is of Pristine Note from Navi Mumbai whom I know personally and he gives a 1 year replacement warranty on the Clip+.

Please remove the number from your post ASAP .I know the pristine note guy matter of fact i was the first one to meet him in Singapore at Jaben :p and again at the head-fi meet .

Any ways i am not pointing out that yo got a bad deal or bad seller ,all i am trying to say is 6 months dealer warranty is waste.Its like having no warranty.

Peace.

lol but see his user ratings on ebay they are quite good .

i got the clip + & it is pretty awesome.

so i shared with my TE guys.

FaH33m said:
^ Huh the link you have provided is of some klgupta10039 seller from Delhi and the number you have provided is of Pristine Note from Navi Mumbai whom I know personally and he gives a 1 year replacement warranty on the Clip+.
u want kl guptas no i have it

Metalspree said:
Please remove the number from your post ASAP .I know the pristine note guy matter of fact i was the first one to meet him in Singapore at Jaben :p and again at the head-fi meet .

Any ways i am not pointing out that yo got a bad deal or bad seller ,all i am trying to say is 6 months dealer warranty is waste.Its like having no warranty.

Peace.
how can u say it???????

he has written 6 months replacement warranty in his ebay deal.... and he has good ratings on ebay too

and i don't understand what is the relation between knowing the guys personally and warranty.

^^^ How much battery loss are we talking about ???

I wont mind gettin 6 - 8hrs with the mem card... ;)

As far this deal goes id rather buy it from pristine note.. will get 1 year warranty n if smthing does go wrong i can visit him personally.. ;)

Anyway congrats on the deal puiiii.. ;)

lol

@ holic who is this plzzzz PM ur identity

ya use a E5 for a battery life .
there is no considerable battery life with sd card

i did not buy from pristine note because KMD was selling same player for 2100 shipped .
2690 is not worth for 2 gb player . even if u take it locally he will not give for less than 2550

And ya i got this deal @ 2565 applying 10 % off coupon.

@ forlic can give u the coupon if u r intrested . i have 5 % off this week.
u will get it for 26**
Point to be noted KL Gupta has better reputation on Ebay than pristine note.

If the listed 6month seller warranty is true this is a very good deal.. The guy has strong feedbacks and he has sold several sansa players.

Even without warranty it is pretty decent deal.

ok..can you just post some pics... How was packing ??

is the player the real deal.. i mean is it original..??

and also how much time did it take to reach you ??

i ordered 1 player from the link provided above and i recieved it the nextday. i got bill aswell, nice seller but it didn't come in retail packing

ya i asked the seller about that. But he told me that he had shipped in bulk .

he is saying he is giving warranty.

i have kept the paisa pay transaction id of his.

and screenshots of the whole deal.

in case if he refuses warranty i can dispute against him.

@folic i got the whole thing home @ 2565

guys my guess is that the klgupta from delhi is selling refurbished sansa clip+ @2565 unlike pristine notes who is selling genuine new sansa clip+ hence these two prices are not comparable i am glad i got my sansa clip+ from pristine notes.

Back