Sapphire Graphic Cards @ Best Prices !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awaiting your reply on the availability.. :)

if it is not available, can you please confirm the availability of either 570 GTX or 6950.. Thnx.. :)

Hi

can you please check if you have HD5450 512 MB. I dont think a card like 5450 will need more than 512 MB of ram.

More specificaly i am interested in this:

SAPPHIRE- HOME

please tell me about availability and price.

Until then can u PM me your A/c details for a NEFT transaction. HDFC takes 24 hours to add a beneficiary.

Added you as beneficiary. Should be authorized to send you payments at this time tomorrow.

In case 6450 is not available, what do you advise as backup card? I have to send the Asus one that I have (coincidentally Ive bought my last 2 GPUs from you :p) for RMA...

Oh and offtopic, I also need a Coolermaster 120mm LED 90CFM case fan(R4-L2R-20CGF-GP) and Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive.

Please PM me the cost of these and shipping too so I can order together if there is not much of a difference in the your quote and the street price.

TIA

hey i am interested in the 6950.. can u tell me if this will fit in nxzt gamma.. also do PM me your best price along with bank details

you quoted my friend 4.3K for 5670 512mb yesterday at 7pm and your post says prices updated in which 5670 512mb at 4K... what exactly is the present updated price...?? awaiting your kind reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back