Sapphire HD4670 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money debited from my ac today. :)

Date Narration Cheque/Ref. No. Value Date Withdrawal Deposit Closing Balance

22 Jul 2010 Chq Paid-MICR INW CLG-MUMBAI 000000273160 22 Jul 2010 3000.00

Meph will confirm.

Recvd card today. Meph forgot to send the bill which he has said he will send soon.

Don't have the DVI cable .. so should i buy the DVI to VGA adaptor or a new cable? I just bought a 20" Samsung LCD 1 month back but didn't get a DVI cable with it.

How much do they cost? The adaptors vs the cable? Meph did u get the adaptor with the card ??

amitmk said:
Recvd card today. Meph forgot to send the bill which he has said he will send soon.

Don't have the DVI cable .. so should i buy the DVI to VGA adaptor or a new cable? I just bought a 20" Samsung LCD 1 month back but didn't get a DVI cable with it.

How much do they cost? The adaptors vs the cable? Meph did u get the adaptor with the card ??
Actually, as I told you before the package wasn't to be sent until I had put the bill in it, but the guy I told to do this job shipped it anyways :(, but it will be taken care of.

You need to buy a DVI cable if you didn't get it with your monitor, there may be some member/dealer here who is selling this cable.

Or from eBay :

http://cgi.ebay.in/DVI-Cable-DVI-D-...tDomain_203&hash=item563db7d454#ht_3749wt_912

Cost -- 300 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back