CPU/Mobo service center for my GM 6800

G33kgod

Adept
hi
my gm 6800 has recently started giving me problems n wanted to RMA it as it is under warranty. can i have information about where gigabyte sevice center is because i tried gigabyte india but was no option for peripherals under product list.
TIA
g33kgod :)

Even I am facing issue with Left click of my GM 6800. Following is the address for the Delhi Center:

NEW DELHI

Priya Limited

406, MADHUBAN BUILDING,

55, NEHRU PLACE,

NEW DELHI - 110 019.

Contact Person: MR. SHISHIR KR. PANDA

Tel.No: 91-011-2643 8555 / 56 / 57 , 2623 2443

Fax.No: 91-011-2623 2443

E-Mail: priyadel@priyagroup.com

Roxtin said:
Even I am facing issue with Left click of my GM 6800. Following is the address for the Delhi Center:

NEW DELHI

Priya Limited

406, MADHUBAN BUILDING,

55, NEHRU PLACE,

NEW DELHI - 110 019.

Same with GM-M6880 (left button not working), any idea where in Bangalore? I tried contacting their online support team by mailing, still awaiting reply after 2 days.

Roxtin said:

NEW DELHI

Priya Limited

406, MADHUBAN BUILDING,

55, NEHRU PLACE,

NEW DELHI - 110 019.

hey thanx alot roxtin !!! m facing both left click n center ball click problems :(

The Mumbai Service Center:
ACCEL FRONTLINE SERVICES LTD
D-16 4TH FLOOR, COMMERCE CENTER
Near AC Market, Tardeo, Mumbai Central (W)
MUMBAI 400 034

Facing problems with mouse too. Can i have the service centre details in coimbatore, tamilnadu. And also the procedure for rma.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I called accel,coimbatore. but they informed they handle only mobo's.

Dear chetan shah,

Thank you for you kindly mail and inquiry. With your mail, we are not certain what problem you are facing with this product. If there is a hardware issue with your product, because our product is distributed by the distributor in that area, for warranty issue, different local resellers or distributors may have their own warranty policy. Warranty and RMA issues are normally arranged by your supplier. The warranty terms are dependent on your sale of contract and are what ever your supplier sold you.

Please contact your supplier for more details about the warranty for your product and they shall follow a standard RMA procedure and send your product to the local distributor for RMA service for you. For distributor contact information, please click HERE.

At last, if you still have any further question or suggestion about our products/service, please do not hesitate to contact with us. We will try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

Regards,
GIGABYTE

Hi is it selling in India? I'm not able to find one online... Sourcing from US is expensive for mouse of this kind since exchange rate is >55rs :(

Hi is it selling in India? I'm not able to find one online... Sourcing from US is expensive for mouse of this kind since exchange rate is >55rs :(

I saw it in Bangalore about 6 months ago in a dingy shop, it is not available uniformly as far as I know.

For a decent cheap gaming mouse, you can look at the -- LOGITECH G300 OR G400.

Here are review for the mice in contention -- http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-previews/logitech-g300-review-128193/p2/#post1592434 / Logitech G400 Review | bit-tech.net / Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 review | from TechRadar's expert reviews of Mice and trackballs.

Both will not set you back by more than ~1500/- and the RMA service even after handled by Rashi Peripherals is acceptable.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

any idea where in Bangalore

In Bangalore their service is aided by Accel Frontline, the exact address is as follows --

# 2 & 3, 2nd floor, New Raja Building, N.R.Road, Bangalore 560002

Contact number --> 080-30078341

It is on the parallel road with S.P. Road where all the gun shops and furniture stores are present. Landmark is the underpass with the bus-stop. Go on the opposite side where there is a Kamat Restaurant and from there you can easily locate Raja building by this cycle shop on whose left side there will be an entrance with a guard who will take down your particulars; climb to the 2nd floor that is where the service centre is.

Hi guys, my GM-M6800 has a double click problem. So I tried to give it for RMA at Accel Frontline, Mysore. But they said mouse wasn't listed in their list. So, ^^ do Accel Bangalore handle it for sure? I'd like to go there if they do..

Hi guys, my GM-M6800 has a double click problem. So I tried to give it for RMA at Accel Frontline, Mysore. But they said mouse wasn't listed in their list. So, ^^ do Accel Bangalore handle it for sure? I'd like to go there if they do..

No. Called them, then went there and personally checked. No

Back