Car & Bike Should i consider the Sonata Embera 2007 Crdi MT for 8.5 Lacs ??

My dad just checked out a white embera 2007 model and was pretty much satisfied with the comfort and the space in it although the interiors are quite plain amd staid

the other car we thought of was accord but since my dad would be traveling a lot we'd prefer a diesel car

is the price right?.. the car has done arnd 40ks and is well maintained

what are the other options i cud look for in the similar segment with diesel ?

As said, overpriced. Hyundai does not and will not hold its value over time. Keep that in mind as well. And check tyres as car has done 40k km run. It might need replacing.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Its highly overpriced, Dont pay more than 7.5 lacs for it even if its in well maintained condition as it has run 40k kms.Try to find better deals.

Toyota too launched the Diesel Version of Altis yesterday. which is said to be having a mileage of arnd 21kmpl. priced at 10.93 lacs (ex-showroom).

highly overpriced

That car didn't even do well in the indian market. also im sure if u want to buy the spare parts, it wud be difficult 2 find and costly compared to the rest. better option go for fiesta

thnx for the replies guys

i did feel it a bit overpriced as i read abt the sonatas being sold for close to 6lacs , guess 2005/2006 models..

abt the fiestas / lineas / vernas ...these are indeed good diesel cars.

but as kauzy too pointed out...the Sonata Embera comes in the D segment which we are eying for and it is more comfortable than most of the mid sized sedans......probably the most vfm among other diesel cars from the D segment.

the altis and cruze are beyond my budget at the moment...
i am lookin for more deals and still havent finalized nething

thnx once again ..will keep a note off all the points

i own an embera.. and i love it more than the accord.. the segment u r primarily looking for is the lower D segment which comprises of the sonata, the accord, camry and to some extent the superb.. accord doesn't come in diesel so i guess it is ruled out.. camry is way too overpriced and the older generation wasn't that of a looker.. the new one is miles ahead.. and i guess even the superb diesel was probably launched in 2009.. so u r left wid sonata diesel.. :p

try negotiating it a bit.. somewhere close to 7-7.5 wud be a good deal..

hmm..

yeah...embera seems to be the only viable option..

Glad you liked it better than the accord...also if am not mistaken it has even more rear seat space than the accord..

yeah.. i love embera more than accord.. though its really difficult to say anything regarding the backseat.. both are almost the same.. i feel embera wud be a bit wider.. :)

Back