SnapDeal.com. how it works?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hello..

I just saw a Flying machine offer for 3000rs off. if u pay a 149/- upfront.

min purchase is 6000.

How does this work?valid?procedure?

I can risk a 150rs for this. So please tell.

even i wanted to know if it really works.. my friend was forcing me to pay for her spa.. so called exclusive offers.. >.<

snapdeal works. all the details are mentioned on the deal page. go through them carefully.

i have made purchases for playgroundonline, cleartrip deals on snapdeal. ended up saving a good amount of money.

I have used it. I had used a book deal where I had to pay 49/- online to make use of the deal. Once that is done you pay the remaining amount to the merchant once you receive it.

Its like you pay initial amount to get the coupon code and use that coupon code to avail that deal.

Okay.

I bought the coupon. And i received some message and a email from them. what should i do?

When i called the ONLY store in mysore, they say that this offer is not there. :(.

ouch thats bad, should have checked then called .... the fine print says " valid on rs.6000/- on selected merchandise " which means factory seconds or so , the rejected ones

m-jeri said:
Okay.

I bought the coupon. And i received some message and a email from them. what should i do?

When i called the ONLY store in mysore, they say that this offer is not there. :(.

Flying Machine, Devaraj Urs Road outlet

Address: # 136/B,

Devaraj Urs Road, Mysore

Phone: 2527071

its given in the locations tab where this offer is going on.

puns said:
Flying Machine, Devaraj Urs Road outlet

Address: # 136/B,

Devaraj Urs Road, Mysore

Phone: 2527071

its given in the locations tab where this offer is going on.

I only got one no and called there. nothing,

Call up Snapdeal.com customer care and tell them that the vendor is not honoring your coupon...They will either refund the money you paid or talk to the vendor...

m-jeri said:
I only got one no and called there. nothing,

i'll take this up with someone I know in Snapdeal tommorow. wait for an update soon.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m-jeri, could you check with the store again. i think the issue is solved now.

@puns.

Yeas. We went to the store last sunday. thats day before yest. The offer was there.

When i gave the exact voucher no. from my phone and email, its given as invalid. :S. So 150 bucks down the drain.

Back