Software and Games [ PC And Console ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hello Mates ,

This Thread i Will combine All The Softwares .I Am Adding A Few Today For The Same.

Application Software
  • Under Updates

Educational Software

* Under Updates ..

Graphics And Designing

* Under Updates ...

Operating Systems

* Under Updates...

Games

* Under Updates...

Programming

* Under Updates...

Utilities

* Antivirus Software
  • Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0 @ Rs :494/- + Shipping

Warranty :

* This Key Will Run For 1 Year and Can Be shared In 3 Computers Its 3
User Pack.This Key Will Also Work With The Latest Kaspersky Security
Suite 2009 that Can Be Downloaded From The Website of Kaspersky

Shipping :

* We Can Ship @ 51/kg For Surface Cargo And Rs :81/kg For Air
Cargo.Even if The Weight Is Less 51 and 81 Are Minimum Charges For
Sending And Packing And Handling .

How To Buy

* Just PM Me With The Same .

Hey, is the KIS license time limited? like only for a year or something? Also, if I format my system, can I use the same license again? Sorry for the noobish queries...but licensed software is not exactly my area of expertise :ashamed:

yeah the updates are available for 1 year, all 3 lic get activated at same time. formatting will not cause any problem

Mates ,

I Am Busy Changing All The Rates On My Website TE And Other Forums ,Can You Please PM Me When You Want Any Stuff Quote ,All These Threads Cannot Be Updated In One Day As It Takes Time And All Rates Have Changed .

PS :I Also Have a Request That Many People Keep Telling Kaspersky That i Am Selling For This Low Price ,Can'nt You Keep It To Yourself,They Keep Grilling Me on The Phone .

Hi ,

Mods Please Edit The Title To "Software And Games 100% Original " .I Would suggest You Give the Power To the Dealers To Edit the Thread Titles in the Dealer Section .

waiting for games man...I dont like downloading at all..neither I like going shopping for it...Send me via courier and I pay via bank transfer..

coolraghav said:
waiting for games man...I dont like downloading at all..neither I like going shopping for it...Send me via courier and I pay via bank transfer..

Ditto.

I would also be interested if you could put a PC games list up.

Amarbirji i need Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 7.0 @ Rs :494/- + Shipping

will get back to u once i come to know how much units of it require

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back