Sold Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BodyBuilding Supplements

do the whey isolates contain sugar.also please mention the % of protein content in the whey supplements and mention active ingredients with %age or grammage/100 gm.this will help buyers make an informed decision.am interested in the whey if protein content is >80%.

^^Plz read the first post clearly. Hasnt he mentioned his friend is in need of money.

If the reason mentioned in the above post is true, then its fine .....but I guess I know what the truth is.

This is outright pathetic. How cheap can people act.

First thing, the prices are inflated. I can get you the same products cheaper here.

Second thing, you think you can fool people by creating such a bullshit story about a friend who lost his leg ????

You bought all the supplements for yourself. And probably after you realize that you don't need them, you are selling these at a profit probably.

You created a thread about your wishes (about buying the supplements from BB) and I am sure the courier guys would have slapped rather larger bills (freight/octroi/customs and all).

Here is your first thread: http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/ordering-supplements-bodybuilding-com-store-usa-164858.html

I would urge the mods to look into this.

Simple rule - If the product is not related to Tech , then it should not be here !

Ankur said:
Actually i didnt want to mention this but the friend who bought these stuff just a few days ago, met with an accident last week, and lost one of his legs. :( So, this suff is of now no use to him. His dad has asked me to sell this on their behalf so that it could help them financially. Thats why since then i'm doing whatever posible i can do.
Ur friend met with an accident last week & his dad already asked u to sell his goods.....??? Seems unusual.....

Ur friend got these from the US.... at high prices..... all the products are expensive items..... not meant for low income group people..... And ur friend's dad wanted u to sell them so that 'it could help them financially'.....??? Unusual again.....

And now u suddenly decide to buy all the stuff urself..... Unusual...

I sumhow have doubts..... Just like Vasishta.Sushant.....

Neway, I don't have any proof & 'the law says that any accused is presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt'.....

So, this is for each one to decide for him/herself..... Truth can be deceptive..... and sometimes it turns out to be fake as well.....

Just my point of view..... No hard feelings for anyone..... Peace..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back