SoundMagic Earphones - PL11|PL30|PL21|MP21 - All In Stock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0H!T

Adept
Jun 28, 2008
Pune
do u have PL21 in stock?
if yes, can you list it on ebay?

I want to buy one urgently

---------

YGPM

dissel

Skilled
Sep 23, 2007
Kolkata,WB
Just received my PL21, Thanks for the Tracking ID (Peace of Mind)...Sounds Great but the whole cable is a bit scary,so thin.

Thank you,Rahul.

MP001

Disciple
Oct 1, 2009
I am looking for 2 PL11 EP shipped to Delhi. Can you tell me the total for the transaction....

Nixy

Adept
Jan 11, 2009
SoundMagic MP21 Earphones With Mic - 1100/- in stock ?

Should I transfer funds to your HDFC0000288 ??

astrono_me

Disciple
Feb 26, 2007
Bangalore
pixelshooter.net
Rahul,

I shipped you the defective earphones for in-warranty RMA on Aug 3. Since then I have been repeatedly sending you PMs asking for the replacement status. You have neither shipped me a replacement, nor replied to my PMs. Do you think this is good customer service?

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
astrono_me said:
Well Rahul, you have been logging in in frequently to the forum. What is stopping you from replying to my PMs or sending me a replacement?
I have faced the same problem once. At least the second time he was a bit courteous enough to send it slightly sooner albeit still late.

Next time, send it to the distri - mediahome.in.

Duh, dealers these days have become way too lethargic. :|

dhawald3

Disciple
Jun 27, 2007
Sir,

I am having a loose wire problem near the root of the plug in my PL30 bought in AUG,
How do I get a replacement?
Please help.

astrono_me

Disciple
Feb 26, 2007
Bangalore
pixelshooter.net
dhawald3 said:
Sir,

I am having a loose wire problem near the root of the plug in my PL30 bought in AUG,

How do I get a replacement?

Please help.

My warranty for the exact same problem was rejected. Reason quoted - mishandling of the product. I know how I have used the product - never mishandled/pulled or strained the wires. I had to conclude that the product is of inferior quality, and the dealer not interested in entertaining warranty claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.