Audio SoundMagic PL30 RMA - Bangalore?

CeDrIc

Adept
Hi Guys,

I am unable to hear any audio from both the ear plugs of my SoundMagic PL30. The cable got cut at the end of the connector.

Anyone know who would be able to fix this in Bangalore? The IEM's are out of warranty. Is it better to get them RMA'd or go for a new one?

If it is out of RMA best get a new pair Sire.

I had filed for a RMA on my PL-30's last year, vanished without a trace. [ironically I was also in Bangalore, have to send these too Acro Engineering for RMA]

#[member='CeDrIc']

i feel that m2 provides a better soundstage and a more tighter bass than the s4.i am a noob in all this so dont really go on my opinion.Saying that,have used both of them and i personally rate m2 higher than the s4.i always find a little less detail in the s4 and sometimes i feel the sound is a bit muddy.

if you are not a basshead then, i will recommend you to go for m3 which is a top quality iem and provides wonderful balanced sound.

i do give you more recommendations if you can be a bit more precise over your budget.

#ALPHA17 wouldnt go for SoundMagic again. Will try a different one this time.

#vantheman5211 Thanks. I am a basshead. Will try out the M2.

#ALPHA17 wouldnt go for SoundMagic again. Will try a different one this time.

For the sake of build quality stay away, even I would recommend the BRAINWAVZ M2 if you enjoy your bass, if they are out of your budget, you can settle for the BRAINWAVZ Pro Alfa.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

Back