Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

He knows that this is SDHC card, he never says that this is for our phone, he was browsing through the net and he found an offer you cannot resist ;) so he posted it here :D he is already using the phone so he knows what size of card can be inserted in the phone :p

Thank you Praakhi,
This one is the most informative post you've given. Thank you for your good heart. I'm still skeptical of buying this phone. yesterday I flashed my colleagues a Samsung galaxy 5 with CM7.1RC1 madteam V1 rom. That phone is working fine. CMW saved my life as I had bricked the phone. Also I had partitioned the MC for Ext and swap. But Nandroid could have helped me from the heartburn If I had known it.
So thank you very much for telling that Nandroid is very much like Acronis - that's the greatest piece of info. and a big thanks to my colleague who handed me over the phone with the trust. and thank you to all good hearted people who share what they know.

Was trying to port the cm7 crt animation yesterday by decompiling and recompiling the framework-res.apk.

Not successful as yet.

Shall try again later tomorrow.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on rooted Gingerbread 2.3.4

After keeping mobile in the service centre for 6 days i got fed up and called up the service incharge of Spice mobiles in Mumbai and asked him for a replacement. I had already contacted him 2 days before on Facebook. Today he said that i will get a DOA certificate on Monday. The hotspot guy says that if i give him the DOA certificate on Monday, it would take him 2 -3 days to process the request and give me a new piece even though he has the piece in stock.

Does it really take this long? Has anyone here received a replacement?

After trying out the BH series of Nokia 104 and 109, I had almost lost hope of having fun with the bluetooth headset. Then I decided to up my budget to include a DSP and noise suppression. I narrowed down to Plantronics Bluetooth Explorer 240. Letsbuy with discount Rs 1,754. And boy what a piece. Dramatic improvement in the voice quality. I would not insist on the same headset, but do your research and invest in a good quality one.

I had gone overboard with installing some apps, related to offline navigation. And the phone now has restarted twice in the past couple of weeks. I immediately removed many of the suspect ones and now waiting for another restart to happen. If it dosent then well as they all say the app market of android has not evolved as yet.

PS. I did not do a complete research....Plantronics 240 is available at flipkart for about 200 rupees less.

vivekb said:
I don't think so.... It must be coming in update.zip format so I can update it from download mode..... what you say.... It will not help me....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Frd.... Initially I was using Windows 7, thought it may because of MY PC OS thats why now I formated my PC and installed XP SP 2.... but still facing problem..... Now other problem is that I am not able to change the firmware also..... I want to install CSL 2.2.2 back up which I am having in nb0 format. I have flashed my device many time flashed my sd card also but it still showing that file is corrupted and lab lab lab....

i think u confused between SYSTEM RECOVERY MODE and DOWNLOAD MODE.. both r different and entering into both modes r also different.. In order to enter both these modes first switch off ur device, then...

System Recovery Mode: Hold Vol Up + Vol Down + Power Button.
Screen should look like these pics.
[attachment=8976:15570.attach]
Download Mode: Hold Vol UP + Power Button.
sceen should look like this with infinite loop.
[attachment=8977:15571.attach]

Now in order to replace system recovery file with CWM recovery, first enter into DOWNLOAD MODE, plug in usb cable, FIH drive will appear.:)

Attachments

• recovery mode1.jpg
    recovery mode1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 89
  • recovery mode.jpg
    recovery mode.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 90
  • download mode.jpg
    download mode.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 104
Bad news....I finished up my quota of 2GB for 3G and then decided to switch off data connectivity. And here pops out the good news. It has been nearing two days and the battery is still hovering around the 50 % marks. 15 to 20 calls and some gaming...fruit ninja and drag racing.
So the biggest battery eater in Our country is the erratic 3G network...something which I had been doubting for a long time.

^^While there is no doubt that a Radio on 3G consumes more battery than on 2G, it's not right to blame it for all the battery problems. In your case, the reason why you have this phenomenal battery life is because you have turned off data completely! Try switching to 2G and with data/background sync on, I assure you; you will never see this good battery life ever!

amsang said:
Bad news.....
So the biggest battery eater in Our country is the erratic 3G network...something which I had been doubting for a long time.
Ya i have notived this is 2G network also.
UNINOR ni our area has very poor network and switching to AirTel significantly improved life to 1&1/2 days for me. STOCK 2.2 UNROOT

manu george said:
@suveer are you using moto triumph or changed the covering.please help me to get one.I want to get rid of from the spice logo.

Moto Truimph is CDMA and is launched only in US (Not in INDIA) and just posting pictures doesn't mean that he is using that phone :p

Back