SRK's new movie RA.One another hollywood inspired movie??/

The way he is saving people, and upturning stuff -- reminds me of that Will Smith movie where he was a reluctant hero. Hancock I guess.

Aren't all superhero movies the same? They all run the theme where one guy with super powers saves the world from another guy with super powers.

If Ra One character makes out with some one ( i dont want to predict who it is ) more Ra One's are born and we can use each one of them in every city and town to power our houses :eek:hyeah:

Spacescreamer said:
I was with the "Oh What Nonsense" expression when the words : 'He is the only Protector' came up.
if the gaylord is the only protector, then God save the movie and citizens.
So Indians have beaten Sucker Punch studios in releasing the sequel to Infamous eh ?
Spoiler Alert: Guest Appearance by Karan Johar. The hand which is emerging to caress is his.

SRK as G.One? I interpret it as SRK - The Gay One.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

iGo said:
The first thing that came to my mind when my friend told me about RA-one and G-one......

RA-one and G-one are brother robots who are separated at birth.

One day they face off each other and beat the crap/junk out of each other.

On the brink of their last breath, or should we say, their last voltage they notice each other's core chip.

"How is that possible, I have the same chip", says RA-one...

G-one, with choked voice (not sure due to emotions or breakage during fight), "BHAAIYAAAaaaaa...."

Suddenly, a mother comes rushing to the scene. Since this is sci-fi movie, instead of white saree she's wearing white lab coat...

"RA-one and G-one, mere do anmol ratans... mat lado, tum dono bhai ho", she says.

RA-one says,"How's that possible? I thought I was the only one with this chip?"

She pulls a small motherboard out of her pocket,"Yeh raha tumhara original design (it's a compact dual socket board), tum dono pehle ek hi robot banane wale the, lekin dono chips ka TDP bahot high tha, toh hame tuhme alag alag design karna pada. Ab waqt aa gaya hai ki tum dono ek ban jao aur dushman ka khatma kar do".

Then both Ra-one and G-one merge with other in some kinda gross gay-makeout type scene with loads of CG (thus fulfilling SRK and KJo's long awaited fantasy) :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, but I just couldn't help and ignore the connection of similarity with names... RA-one and G-one (Ravan and Jivan)... serisouly? :p

I won't be surprised if this is some kind of long awaited sci-fi sequel to Karan-Arjun. LOL.

You forgot about the bikini babe item number! How could you?

uqash.jpg

Rajanikant also will be the movie ! Just to see thalaivar I have to watch Ra One now :|

sunny27 said:
its shahrukh khan - there will be the following ingredients in his sub-standard below par movie:-
[1] his highly irritating stammer/style of delivering dialogues
[2] wooing / chasing women younger than him
[3] some song and dance numbers
[4] an item number
[5] lousy acting
[6] senseless sentimental rubbish

Srk Looks like a clown to me..
Looks like some old Nokia 3310 phone some dead led backlight...lol

mav2000 said:
Is that Karan Arjun....looks like it. I dont think Sallu and SRK worked together after that....

yep its karan arjun movie set's pic. With assist. director H.Roshan in tow.

And haklu and sallu did worked together after that. The bombed movie hum tumhare hain sanam and ofc in kkhh as well.

Spacescreamer said:
yep its karan arjun movie set's pic. With assist. director H.Roshan in tow.

And haklu and sallu did worked together after that. The bombed movie hum tumhare hain sanam and ofc in kkhh as well.

Damn dude! I would've repped you for that knowledge if this wasn't GT :p

i LOVE this board. u people actually reason instead of the whole mob psychology sh!t. SKGay! Totally blows man. cant stand his "acting". stupid stuttering lips n sh!t
man hans zimmer, how on earth did u fall in this trash's trap?
its far fm the gladiator n pirates n MI movie man

Back