WTB Steelseries QCK Heavy large mousepad

Thanks Robin, looking for a large size as my in-game sensitivity is quiet low
Out of curiosity does it have to be SS? What don't you like about the mousepads from other less reputed/t2 brands? I've owned SS QcK Mass and currently using the QcK Sims so I understand how good they are but what about the t2 ones? Btw do you play competitive csgo?

Out of curiosity does it have to be SS? What don't you like about the mousepads from other less reputed/t2 brands? I've owned SS QcK Mass and currently using the QcK Sims so I understand how good they are but what about the t2 ones? Btw do you play competitive csgo?

I dont know but have been kind of too picky on the mousepads. I first owned a SS Heavy and found it to be good in below aspects
i) Its thicker than the other pads , even on getting moist it does not make the mouse slow or movement feel heavy
ii) Tracking on it seemed very precise with mouse i have used in the past

Standard Qck+ to me seems too smooth and not so accurate in tracking for my sensitivity , I currently have Zowie mousepad and SS Qck+ SK edition which is quiet old , and when the room gets hot and moist , the mouse movement feels very heavy and not precise.
Yup I do play CS GO quiet a bit

Consider this as well. This is the speed version. Good for low sensitivity gaming. Just ordered one for myself as well to replace my old QcK.

Consider this as well. This is the speed version. Good for low sensitivity gaming. Just ordered one for myself as well to replace my old QcK.
The surface will be different. SS used smooth cloth. Cheaper mousepads use "slippery" material. They also have similar stitching on the side. Size of the mousepad is also smaller.

The surface will be different. SS used smooth cloth. Cheaper mousepads use "slippery" material. They also have similar stitching on the side. Size of the mousepad is also smaller.
Yup, thats why specifically looking if i could get the qck heavy but don't see them available anywhere

Back