Laptops Suggesions for buying laptop < 40K

Hi All,
I'am planning to buy a laptop less than 40K.
Considering all factors, I have selected toshiba SAT L510-D4011 and Dell inspiron 14.

Any one have comments on this. ??
Any idea about toshiba after sales support in India (bangalore) ??

regards
Jijo

Check out the Dell's new Inspiron 15 series featuring core i3 processor. They are excellent vfm and there is an option of dedicated gfx also.

Why inspiron when you can get a dell studio for 1k more.

Get the new Dell Studio 15 with Core i-3 350M(2.26Ghz, 2 cores, 4 threads )

3GB DDRIII RAM, 320GB Hdd, 512MB ATI HD4570
, 5 colors to choose from, Genuine Windows 7 Home premium - 40.9k(inclusive of taxes)

Delivery charges is 900 extra.

Dell's after sales service is onsite so its better than to run around lugging your laptops to get it serviced.

Dell Studio 15 Laptop Details | Dell India

Karthi007 said:
Why inspiron when you can get a dell studio for 1k more.
Get the new Dell Studio 15 with Core i-3 350M(2.26Ghz, 2 cores, 4 threads )
3GB DDRIII RAM, 320GB Hdd, 512MB ATI HD4570
, 5 colors to choose from, Genuine Windows 7 Home premium - 40.9k(inclusive of taxes)
Delivery charges is 900 extra.
Dell's after sales service is onsite so its better than to run around lugging your laptops to get it serviced.
Dell Studio 15 Laptop Details | Dell India

Raider123 said:
Dell Inspiron 15 with i5-430M processor 4GB DDR3 is the best you can get for 41k.
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
Both the above mentioned laptops are of the same price but I wonder as to whats the main difference between an Inspiron and a Studio series? What makes a slower processor nd lesser RAM Studio to be of same price as to the mentioned Inspiron?

harish_21_10 said:
Both the above mentioned laptops are of the same price but I wonder as to whats the main difference between an Inspiron and a Studio series? What makes a slower processor nd lesser RAM Studio to be of same price as to the mentioned Inspiron?

Studio is a premium laptop where as the Inspiron is VFM one..

But Studio has the following advantages:
1, Better build quality
2, HDMI interface
3, Optional Backlit keyboard
4, Better screen
5, better looks (preferential)

and so higher pricing....:)

^^ k...did know that it was related to the features each series had but never looked into deeply to know which ones..nywys, thanks for listing it out..will keep it in mind when I decide to buy one for myself...

harish_21_10 said:

Look at the GPU :bleh:
Inspiron 15 has a 512MB HD4330 whereas the studio has a 512MB HD4570. :p Plus Studios have better design(quality of the casing and buttons) and slot DVD Drive

Back