Video Suggest 40' LED Full HD With 3D

Mine is 42LW5700.

I think it has been replaced now with the newer design.

+Passive 3d is way better than active 3D of Sony/Sammy , not because of quality but the Ease of viewing. .
+The magic motion remote controller is very handy (I have never used the normal remote after this )
+ On screen interface is easy to use.
+ Additional glasses cost 250 bux (as compared to a few thousands in case of sammy/sony )
+Good picture quality . .at par with competition.
- The software and apps are nothing to boast about, but they get the job done.

Mine is 42LW5700.

I think it has been replaced now with the newer design.

+Passive 3d is way better than active 3D of Sony/Sammy , not because of quality but the Ease of viewing. .
+The magic motion remote controller is very handy (I have never used the normal remote after this )
+ On screen interface is easy to use.
+ Additional glasses cost 250 bux (as compared to a few thousands in case of sammy/sony )
+Good picture quality . .at par with competition.
- The software and apps are nothing to boast about, but they get the job done.

Thanks for the suggestion mate . But it seems this model is discontinued now

LG 42 Inches 3D Full HD LED 42LW5700 Television - LG: Flipkart.com

I tried samsung 3d Found it fine and the 3D view was very good and was same as sony did nt found much difference . Any other suggestion in samsung or sony model no etc ??

I tried samsung 3d Found it fine and the 3D view was very good and was same as sony did nt found much difference . Any other suggestion in samsung or sony model no etc ??[/QUOTE]

Are you also looking at es6220/es6200...did you find 2d quality good

I have recently purchased the Samsung s6220 32 inch model. You can buy in whatever size you pefer. Found it to be very good. Definitely the picture quality (my perception) was better than some of the lower end models. I would suggest the same. The 3D glasses are very light and you get 4 pairs free. I downloaded a 3D movie recently and of couse the effects were awesome.

Back