suggest a mobile within 6k

sagar.sdm

Disciple
Hi guys, I'm planning to buy a mobile phone within 7k range.. looking for a good music phone with decent operation speed.. nokia/sony preferred but any other suggestions are welcome too....
please help me....

thanks in advance..!

Hey... Nokia 6233 is unavailable in the market.....

W660 is good but cost 8.6k ....

Z555 is also a decent mobile for 6k and u can have a 2GB card for 600 which is totally around 6.6k which is under ur budget....

The Nokia 6300 is also available for around 7k. It can play video files encoded in low quality MP4 format(having a .3GP extension). If you are buying it for video playback, it better to buy a dedicated DAP.

Man, Nokia 7210 supernova is the phone you should get.

i have it, sweet audio quality but for that you will have to buy a decent enough headphones n a 2.5 to 3.5mm converter(available for rs 20).

its available for 5.3k, it doesnt come with memory card so add 400 for 4 gb card + 700 for decent headphone + 20-30 rs for converter n you are ready to rock.

If you want to spend more than you have got only one choice , Nokia 5220 XpressMusic, available for 7k + 700 for headphone

Got the 7210 supernova ... fell instantly for it. For the price, IMO its great VFM. Plus looks are not that bad either - much better than the 5200 Xpressmusic. However, with 5200, you do get to play Ngage games now ! So its a quandry you'll have to solve for yourself.

Back