Disciple
Hello Everyone!! :clap:

I am really confused which CPU cooler to buy. I wont go beyond 3K
I have these on my mind:
1. Scythe Mughen 2
2.OCZ Vedentta 2
3. Thermalright True 120 ultra

Please guide and let the advice flood in

get TRUE if u can find it . someone posted its not available , only black edition is available .

btw if u are going to upgrade to core i7 , V2 and TRUE dont come with 1366 retention kit , not sure about scythe one . after adding the price of bracket true costs above 3.5k .

if u can extend budget little bit get xigmatek thor's hammer at 3.5k shipped .

RoBoGhOsT said:
btw if u are going to upgrade to core i7 , V2 and TRUE dont come with 1366 retention kit , not sure about scythe one . after adding the price of bracket true costs above 3.5k .

Scythe Mugen 2 does come with LGA1366 retention kit.

which city are u from ? u can get it from mediahome at 3.5k shipped , if u are in delhi / mumbai pick up from mediahome / rahul and save shipping :p

both will be almost same i think maybe meghalems 1c around better , but meghalems cost around 4k shipped .

coolermaster hyper n520 around Rs2500 with i7 support and dual fan design or the hyper n620 at around Rs3200 both are great, currentyl i am using the N520, great cooler!!!

he guessed it :rofl: :|

and coolers page theitwares site is not updated since ages :p

CCF costs more than 2.7k now :p dont post and confuse people if u are not aware .

lordfiend said:
Hello Everyone!! :clap:

I am really confused which CPU cooler to buy. I wont go beyond 3K
I have these on my mind:
1. Scythe Mughen 2
2.OCZ Vedentta 2
3. Thermalright True 120 ultra

Please guide and let the advice flood in

Can go for CM Hyper N620 @ 3500 or V 8 @ 5300 or Wait as I came to know from Stech that CM coming out with Hyper 212 Plus & Hyper TX3 with HDT & compatible not only with all current AMD & Intel Sockets but with newly coming Intel 1156 Socket too.

Back