Suggest me a Good value for money wireless Router

ubergeek

Skilled
the budget is 3.5k and i need you guys to suggest me a wireless router for home use the main reason in getting a the router is to acces wifi via phone so please reccomend me a nice router

Linksys WRT54GH

how about this?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

si i guess no one in TE owns a Wire less router to reccomend me a good one :(

with a budget of 3.5k u can go for ASUS N series routers. G routers have a smaller transfer rate if u plan to have network sharing also.

^^ apart from the budget can you tell what are you looking for in router like wireless range, download capability, sharing drive or HD streaming etc or just want to use Wi-fi on your phone.
This will give members better insight on what to suggest(specific models).

belkin n300 Share router-3100 ,here what primeabgb's employee advised me to get,he said this one gives excellent wifi and can pass through walls,while the Belkin Basic Router-1600 does not pass through walls,but do not ask me how it is because i havent bought it,because im not sure if it works with my MTNL Triband connection.

well it should have 802.11n specification it should have a good wifi range it should be accessible by wifi capable devices like ipad, phone,and what not and thats it the price range should be between 1.5k to 3.5k so please suggest me a good wifi router

Here is the list of some good wi-fi routers in your price range:

Linksys - WRT120N/WRT160N/E1000

Netgear - WNR2000

Asus - RT-N13U

Belkin - N300 surf/share

Any of the above will do the job for you.

All are N routers with some positives and negatives of their own and remember you will not get everything at this price point.

i want a router which has download capability.

which one is best out of lot as my current ut starcom router is going down day by day.

my connection is bsnl broadband and i want to connect 1 desktop and 2 laptops with wi fi phones.

thank you.

Back