Storage Solutions Suggestion Regarding HDD

U have already specified what u want o buy i suppose, so what are the suggestions ur looking for !!? if its the place , then just head over to Lamington rd, check the prices in a few shops (atleast 4-5) and then narrow it down to who gives it to u for the cheapest price :)
Also while ur there make sure u ask about warranty and RMA and get the proper bill for the same.

i think 1tb samsung spinpoint f3 series should come around the same price (if not a little more)as that of WD 640gb which is ever faster than WD black HDD..so might wanna consider this..however its availability in india in very poor..but i'm sure TE dealers can help you with that..

^ It has a 3 year warranty. In that budget you can get the Seagate 500GB (ST3500418AS not the 410 AS) or the Spinpoint F3 500GB if available. 1TB drives cannot fit into your budget.

Today I bought WD500 gb blue for Rs.2200 from Mahavir (Topiwala lane) Lamington Road.

I asked dealer 2-3 times what is warranty duration & he said 5 years. But i come to home and check warranty onsite it is showing 3 years. I have not open the seal yet....what should i do now?? Feel like cheated by dealer!! Plz help me........

Back