Audio Suggestions for headphones within 10k!

egobrain.exe

Adept
Oct 27, 2009
New Delhi
Hey Guys,

As the festive season is around the corner, its time to add some new stuff to my collection. This time around I am looking for some solid headphones (over-the-ear preferably). I need good suggestions, I do have some ideas but I know we have folks here who can help me and have a far much better understanding about them. I am bass lover, I am most into techno music and these headphones will be used for music only. No gaming but yeah sometimes to watch videos on my Mac. But I would want the best music experience and they should sound simply amazing.

My budget is anything within 10k but I can stretch a couple of grands or so extra to get the right thing but should be hands down worth it. So my fellow techies, please help me out with a great pair of headphones.

Best Regards,
egoB!

Just checked these out and have caught my attention:

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2006
If going to be used primarily at home the HD598SE has been going for a steal price on Amazon Lightning Deals. But due to techno loving you might find the bass inadequate.

Audio Technica M50x should serve you well for any genre of music. I have used the m50 (older gen) for extended time and love them. Will be accurate bass not boomy beats type bass.

Follow this guide based on your listening preferences.
https://www.headphonezone.in/collections/best-headphones-under-10000