Suggestions for ISP in Mumbai, Andheri(West) Area !

I am using Pacenet Broadband (Andheri-East) and pay Rs 2500 for 3 months > 2Mbps day/4Mbps night - unlimitted & no FUP. This is offered by my local TV/Cable guy

MTNL comparitive plan has only 2Mbps & costs 4999 + taxes per month :mad: & wait their 4MBps is 9999 + taxes :eek:

So check out from your local cablewallah.

go with 5 Net with their hub it is good. i was using it when i was in Matunga... Till now in Navi Mumbai as well but SSV have stopped providing service for 5 net in navi mumbai...

5 Net Hub also has lots of sharing...

Any suggestions?

There is Joister, you and MTNL.. Last options..

Currently have a 1 mbps 1gb/month hathway plan(no one uses internet at home while I'm at college) . No downtime.

But plans aren't that attractive...

I would suggest you to go with one of the MTNL Unlimited plan, their speed might not be as high as what other cabel wallaha's would offer but their connection is rock solid, you will almost never have any downtime,
i have been a happy MTNL user for 12 years now :)

I have contacted Joister before, I want 5net!

The thing is I am ok with 1-2 mbps speed without FUP.

Main thing is the money, as my dad won't allow 12000 for internet. (he hates gadgets technology and says i'll download movies a lot if i get a no FUP plan).

I would suggest you to go with one of the MTNL Unlimited plan, their speed might not be as high as what other cabel wallaha's would offer but their connection is rock solid, you will almost never have any downtime,
i have been a happy MTNL user for 12 years now :)
Yeah i saw the plans yesterday, there is a 650 plan... I think if I don't get 5net/joister/hathway, ill definitely go for MTNL...

Yeah i saw the plans yesterday, there is a 650 plan... I think if I don't get 5net/joister/hathway, ill definitely go for MTNL...

There is also a 550 combo plan if you use a MTNL land-line too, you get 512kbps unlimited with no FUP and you don't even have to pay the land-line rental :)

No 5net,No joister,No You broadband.Apparently the say its not feasible.

Only left with crappy 7star , hathway or MTNL.

My friend has a MTNL connection and it is dead since 1-2 months.

7star has a 3Month, Night Free Plan with 90 hrs for just 1800 bucks.if you are working, then it is really good as you dont use net during the day time.

The Full time unlimited plans are really expensive and don't make any sense. i personally use the above mentioned plan.

The services are really good not much down time unless the electricity is gone in the whole area.

Back