System Upgrades!

whatsinaname

Skilled
Had a few upgrades recently. Posted a few in the everyday show-off thread, just collecting them here (with a couple of new things added.)

New things first

NuForce uDAC II + MeElectronics M9P (<-- The remote doesn't work. :( Opened an RMA though. They are shipping out a new one.)

wk8qo.jpg

New Speakers - Yamaha HS50Ms

Eeh6f.jpg

Some older upgrades

XFX 6950

dF4Dp.jpg

Dell U3011 (+ Full System)

yyruB.jpg

Cool upgrades!

PS: Why not get stands for these beauties? The stand would help them perform better as well as free up some space on the table :)

Congrats on the l33t stuff esp. that bad ass 30" display! :)

I guess Supra must've got my new GPU yesterday. :p

EDIT: You DEFINITELY need a better table!

Thanks everyone.

sarang said:
Cool upgrades!

PS: Why not get stands for these beauties? The stand would help them perform better as well as free up some space on the table :)
Will definitely be getting stands. Just have to figure out what type and height.

Gannu said:
Congrats on the l33t stuff esp. that bad ass 30" display! :)

I guess Supra must've got my new GPU yesterday. :p

EDIT: You DEFINITELY need a better table!

:D

But I like the table. :( It fits perfectly between the area between the door and the wall. But yeah, I'll be getting speaker stands.

RD274 said:
Nice stuff ... :)

Which keyboard is that btw?
It's the Logitech DiNovo Keyboard for Notebooks. Very nice keyboard. (I think I even reviewed it.)

Edit: Found it. http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/logitech-dinovo-notebooks-145634.html

Sackboy said:
Badass monitor bro

Around 75k right ?

Dell was having an offer. Paid about 1200$ for it.

apextwin146 said:
AWesome setup saar including the The Simpsons couch figurine :ashamed:

Though dsnt the white light from speaker bother you in the night?

It's much less than what was on my old speakers. The image is over-saturated. It is not that bad as the photo makes it out to be.

That is the mother of all sharp displays ! Freaking A ! Mate, your desktop looks like everything is in its place , pretty clean , I hope I take some inspiration from you and clean my room :|

Congratulations , BTW: $1200 ? Where do you live mate , If I'm allowed to ask the question ?

^^^ same here mate.just saw this and i am kinda organising my desktop now:bleh:.
speakers are awesome.congoz on the purchases

Back