Car & Bike TATA 1 Lakh Car Scoop (images)

sanolution

Disciple
Nov 20, 2007
Here is the possible scoop picture of the controversial 1lakh car everyones talking about ....

600226078_ec51d3fe05_o.jpg

600253060_f2b63bc34b.jpg

Tata Motors Rs. 1 lakh Car scoop photo!

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Jan 31, 2005
Bangalore
Nikhil said:
25kmpl according to the company with the petrol engine. Acceleration is equal to that of a Maruti 800.

LOL thats more than my bike's mileage :rofl: But cars suck in blore traffic :p

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
LOL who cares about this car... just buy one, treat it like crap, bang it, scratch it doesnt matter. At the end of the year sell it off for half the price and buy a new one :rofl:. Its so cheap it doesnt matter :p. I'm thinking of getting one and doing exactly that. Will keep my big car for weekends and long drives.

raj_pol

Skilled
Mar 16, 2006
Bangalore
:) ^^If this car is really 1 lakh and everybody starts buying it then you can forget the big cars...You will soon have traffic jams on the national highways...Will soon buy a nice bicycle..will stay fit :p and avoid the jams :rofl: :rofl:

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
raj_pol said:
:) ^^If this car is really 1 lakh and everybody starts buying it then you can forget the big cars...You will soon have traffic jams on the national highways...Will soon buy a nice bicycle..will stay fit :p and avoid the jams :rofl: :rofl:

These things will neither have the power nor the range for highway runs. Nor will it have space either :rofl:.

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
Private Ryan said:
Looks crappy to me...:p I'd better buy a karizma or a P220 and ride free than own this breadbox on wheels..:p

lol...this car isnt meant for people like you :p

It is for families who earlier had a 2-wheeler and used to cram the whole family on them very dangerously.

It's a simple fact. If you are reading this thread, most likely, you wont be interested. You are probably well off enough to own a decent car like Santro/Wagon R Zen Estilo or something.

It is for those people who cant afford a computer and a broadband connection that thiscar is aimed for.

Most people on the net ridicule this car. That is being snobby. This car isnt meant for most people connected to the net.

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
Chaos said:
LOL who cares about this car... just buy one, treat it like crap, bang it, scratch it doesnt matter. At the end of the year sell it off for half the price and buy a new one :rofl:. Its so cheap it doesnt matter :p. I'm thinking of getting one and doing exactly that. Will keep my big car for weekends and long drives.

why dont you keep it in the boot, then when you park your amby you can drive over to where you want to go instead of walking

sanolution

Disciple
Nov 20, 2007
Nikhil said:
lol...this car isnt meant for people like you :p

It is for families who earlier had a 2-wheeler and used to cram the whole family on them very dangerously.

It's a simple fact. If you are reading this thread, most likely, you wont be interested. You are probably well off enough to own a decent car like Santro/Wagon R Zen Estilo or something.

It is for those people who cant afford a computer and a broadband connection that thiscar is aimed for.

Most people on the net ridicule this car. That is being snobby. This car isnt meant for most people connected to the net.

Rightly said bro

rPOk

Adept
Jan 24, 2006
ride a cycle dudes - avoid traffic, stay fit, reduce pollution....bunk cars....i cycle to office almost daily :) while my swift soaks the sun at home...