Team Fortress 2 Online

Just tried team fortress 2 online its a frag fest out there
was playin on this server
played Dustbowl and cs_granary
dustbowl is like CTF but played capture the points
was playing offence as pyro class and scout pyro is soo amazing just light the guy on fire and back off he'll burn and eventually die if he doesn't get water or medic in time usually there are 3 medics so they just move with those huge healing guns

Scouts are amazingly fast with less medic+less ammo+a crappy side gun which hardly does any damage though the scout is fast and can do wall jumps+double jumps. but in close range scout is so accurate and deadly

thats all i could play will try to post some more once i get to try other levels

That's great. We can especially play during weekends. I will start from next weekend though. I have exhausted my download limit for Dataone :-(

Hey I don't usually play online games, however team fortress 2 is one I am tempted to try plus it has no bots so I can't check it out. Any advice and suggestions how to get going, I am on Airtel 256 UL in Pune.

I tried playing on one of the steam servers but pings were too bad and I kept getting disconnected from the game. Can anyone of the experts here given some tips.

You should join the server below:

220.226.204.147:27028

Just click on join server>add favorite server> enter the above line, as it is>join>enjoy>enjoymore

Indeed I still play quite regularly, in fact here's a screenshot from the previous match i finished just a few minutes ago.

9B07C3087CC30E4D71D42DEB864EA2288FDFDF97

Back