Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

his innings was awesome!! he def is the GOD when it comes to cricket!! at his age.. batting 50 overs! 150 odd balls .. thats half of the Indian Innings!!

Check out some of the desi forums. They would have the whole innings i guess. Or wait for few months there will be a DVD.

I guess Sehwack will be able to achieve the feat within a couple of years. He has understood the power of patience. He just needs a small ground + good pitch + 45 overs + luck. Not saying he is bigger then Sachin but he is good. I am sure he will come pretty close to Sachin's records once he is nearing his retirement.

Switch said:
Check out some of the desi forums. They would have the whole innings i guess. Or wait for few months there will be a DVD.

I guess Sehwack will be able to achieve the feat within a couple of years. He has understood the power of patience. He just needs a small ground + good pitch + 45 overs + luck. Not saying he is bigger then Sachin but he is good. I am sure he will come pretty close to Sachin's records once he is nearing his retirement.

sehwag will score 200 in ODI and will make a statement that 200 is possible in T20 too.. then he will start performing very bad since then... Deja Vu ?? :p

MAGNeT said:
All I can say is commit all your sins while Sachin is batting... because even the Gods are too busy watching him play!!!

Well, committing sin while Sachin is batting is the greatest sin. :p Besides, the sinner himself would be busy watching his batting. :)

@to those who justify Dhoni's innings

its true that he was trying to take the total past 400. But he didn't take the single off that ball deliberately, I could only imagine if Amla couldn't save the boundary. :no:

Just got a funny forward how sachins manager treat his innings

Agreed you have done GREAT

Sachin's Appraisal
200 Runs/ 147Balls/ 25X4 / 3X6

BUT
25 x 4s = 100

3 x 6s = 18
It implies that you have made 118 Runs in 28 Balls.
And 12 x 2s = 24

58 x 1s = 58
It means you have scored 200 Runs in only 98 balls
So you have wasted 147-98 = 49 balls
Considering only 1 run scored on each of these balls you could have earned 49 valuable RUNS FOR OUR TEAM
MANAGER’S COMMENT: So you only MET EXPECTATIONS and NOT EXCEEDING (though anyone of our team could not do it) and your Grade is C

Trainings Recommended: Learn how to STEAL singles

Correct Figures:

25qsugo.png

Back