The 2013 Black Friday thread

I am planning to order a Kindle reader and some n7 accessories to a US friend today.... Any idea if I can pick up any killer deal on something else that might make it worth buying.... Looking for cheaper item like 20 to 40 bucks...

I am thinking of getting it. Any idea what is the current duty on phones? And which would be the best site to order it through? SNS or Hopshopgo or any other?
You can use ppobox or ishopinternational . In both cases it should cost you around 15k approx

why shipping was charged?

isn't shipping free over 125$? or is has to come under global eligible to for free shipping...?
Its only for items under 20 lbs and excludes overweight items like TV
Item shows , item can be shipped only within the U.S. but can be shipped to India . Good find , amazon has this error . Sometimes items not listed for Global shopping are also available when you add to cart .

Is is possible to distinguish between new and refurbished?Was just about to order from slidecart and he says not in stock.Will arive in 1 week and he will give 32 gb for the price of 16gb.Seems suspicious.
Yes, a refurbished device is a refurbished device. No peace of mind, weren't u taking a simple touch? I wanted the nook hd at 79$, but it's out of stock...

On the slickdeals thread many people said there was a previous similar deal for the refurbished Nook HD+ when all of them got brand new sealed pieces.
These are manufacture refurbished so they come with a full 1 year warranty

Yes, a refurbished device is a refurbished device. No peace of mind, weren't u taking a simple touch? I wanted the nook hd at 79$, but it's out of stock...
Ofcourse i am taking the simple touch.That wont change.(Oh the payment will be done tomorrow.:p).Wanted a tablet too.Nothing comes close to nook hd+ in the 9-10" budget tablets.Went to croma today to check out various sizes.7" is just too small.

Back