The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i'm looking forward to is the notifications and iMessages. Kinda expected more. And why the hell does it take so much time to release it? They said fall which is around September(am i right?) thats more than 3 months from now!

^ They would release it along with iPhone 5 / iPhone 4S .

Anyways a friend wants to buy a FU iPhone 4 . Any idea what's the on going rate for a 16 and 32GB FU in gray ? sealed boxes. Since the ones with warranty is now launched for 34kish .. i guess prices for gray have fallen .

I had bought it about a week before the official launch for 32.2k. But I guess it would be better to go with the official piece unless it's locked. Is it FU?

@Dipen01 upgrade to 4.3.3 thru itunes then JB it .My advise wait till iOS5 comes the do it .Upgrading+JBing every 3 months is a PITA.

I bought the phone a month back and still havent started using it..coz i was waiting to Jailbreak..:p

Cant wait anymore..:eek:.. Hell I am ready to go through that process again when iOS5 gets standardized.!

dipen01 said:
I bought the phone a month back and still havent started using it..coz i was waiting to Jailbreak..:p

Cant wait anymore..:eek:.. Hell I am ready to go through that process again when iOS5 gets standardized.!
Go ahead have fun but before you upgrade JB 4.2.1 save your SHSH then upgrade to 4.3.3 doing so if u want you can downgrade to any iOS below 4.3.3.

^ +1 . The iPhone 4 looks best naked :D Its front and back are anyways scratch resistant so theres nothing to worry about unless you keep dropping your phone .

Ive been using it without any cover for more than 3-4 months now without a single mark ;)

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

I've put a shield on both sides (dry application) just in case.
Will be getting a white iphone 4 next week, wonder how it will look when I actually hold it,.
Pretty nervous about it :ashamed:

White one looked a little girly when I saw it . Personal opinion ;) . Some guys maybe able to carry it off .

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Jailbreak done in 2 min.. As easy as it goes..:)
Thanks a lot everyone..!

So now, there is this Cydia installed now on the spring board. So is installing through Cydia the only way to use the Apps..?

Can I install the app in the normal way. I mean I see few warez apps/games that I intend to try but I was wondering what was the way to install those..? Also I don't have Wifi/Mobile internet yet. So how do I download through Cydia ? (I mean is it possible through Data Cable? )

Edit :-
Ok cleared, Google asked me to get Appsync via Cydia for sync of external softwares :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back