The "Everyday" show-off thread !

whatsinaname said:
If you want to buy figurines, always look at a few other sites in Japan first. It'll get to you quicker and will be much cheaper. And no SnS because they ship directly.

Revoltech Professor Layton | HobbyLink Japan - It is about 23 USD shipped to India.

That is where I got my Layton figure from.

Other websites I have ordered from and are reliable.

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop]

Hobby Search PVC Anime Figures Store

Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com

Nice links mate. How are the delivery times ?

I primarily used Amazon with SnS as I've to go out of station in a week and didn't wanna risk it with the Indian Post.

alekhkhanna said:
Nice links mate. How are the delivery times ?

I primarily used Amazon with SnS as I've to go out of station in a week and didn't wanna risk it with the Indian Post.

I've received items from HobbyLink, HLJ and AmiAmi in about 2 weeks. (This is shipped to the US)

I've received items from Play-Asia in about 10 days. (This was to Bombay)

Play Asia has been a miss for me so far. Ordered 2 items and both never reached me (New Delhi). I wonder what delivery times do the other Jap sites (Hobbylink etc.) have for India ?

Fast as usual. Courtesy FK.

img1987qf.jpg

^^Dude how much did you got it for ?? From Costco ??

How much is the price for non members ??

And can you give an idea about the size of this thing ?

Costco has actually stopped carrying these. I found it in Marshalls, so you can try that or even TJMaxx (their sister store). Retailed for $60 in its day, I snagged it for $24.99 :)

You may find a variation in pricing though, ranging from 24.99 to 34.99 (as reported by other collectors).

Oh and it is HUGE! Its about 14" tall in robot mode and about 10" long in vehicle mode. The only other TF figures that are larger than this are Generation1 Fortress Maximus, Cybertron Primus and the recently released (and completely sold out) Amazon Exclusive Unicron. I am currently hunting for it.

Finally i got the 3d vision 2 wireless glasses kit package yesterday and it has been f**king 1 months delay due to no stock at India Nvidia distribution dealer keep delay and excuse about the shipment and custom issue and i finally order from Singapore via suntek to clearly custom tax and some charge etc and i already play batman Arkham City and it is ****ing mind-blowing awesome using 3D model but it reduce 10-15 fps while using 3D model :| the kit cost 11.5k an bomb :(

?dOuBtFiRe? said:
Did You get your free gift along with the shoes.

Don't ask about that..! There was supposedly a bottle of cologne as a surprise gift, but when it reached me, the bottle was broken to pieces. My shoes smell of cologne now. :p Shot them a mail saying that they should have packed better, but no response as of now.

logistopath said:
Don't ask about that..! There was supposedly a bottle of cologne as a surprise gift, but when it reached me, the bottle was broken to pieces. My shoes smell of cologne now. :p Shot them a mail saying that they should have packed better, but no response as of now.

Cool. You won't have stinky feet now. :p

logistopath said:

Same thing happened to my Ma. She was literally blasting me for the perfumed sandals, I got for her...

I would say nice deal considering a 40% off and a Christmas gift bundled with it.

Back