The IPL Thread

Each team gets one over to bat and the team which scores the most wins. If it's a tie then the team which scores the most sixes in that over wins.

What a match and what a man... Pathan for the win... It was stupid for KKR to send mendis... Ishant would have been a better choice anyday...

Dada was brilliant... Too bad he ended up on the losing side... I hope that Mr Dil600 noticed who should be the man in charge...

Ohhh and how can i forget warne... The sheikh knows all the moves... Man he is the best australian captin which australia could have had...

And the Royal wins it although I feel KKR fought really hard, they should have won it, for Dada. We have a future Sehwag in Yousuf. But the kkr coach is to be blamed for the loss, bowling mendis for the super over ? Com'on!!

I think Mendis was the right man..any other bowler and the RR innings would not have needed more than 3 balls :lol:

ust that Yusuf has lot of brute force along with some good timing..and in this case, better than gayle's.

Awesome match ... great captaincy by Warnie, Kamran Khan and Yusuf Pathan were just awesome :D

Gayle should have bowled the super over

gizmoholic said:
^ btw as far as the Bowl Out/ Super over conflict is concerned, atleast the former ended quickly. This was taking an eternity.

true it shudnt take more than 30 mins...squeezing it into 20 or less is xtremely difficult...

What an awesome match :) Yousuf was at his brutal best, but the result could have been different had the catch (2nd ball) been held!

Why was Ajantha Mendis given the Super Over? Couldn't Ishant Sharma have bowled better? Did KKR management not see how Kamran Khan bowled?

Back