The Other Side Of the Coin : Guy tries to chat up girl, ends up in jail!

him2anshu

Disciple
Feb 24, 2013
Rohini, Delhi
Due to this reason only...I haven't asked a girl out yet...i'm too afraid of them...they can do anything...even if a girl shouts in public that the boy is teasing her,even if she is lying, that boy is gone...all the public, w/o even asking, will beat the shit out of the boy...i hv seen it happening once :(

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
Nov 3, 2010
Skynet
Due to this reason only...I haven't asked a girl out yet...i'm too afraid of them...they can do anything...even if a girl shouts in public that the boy is teasing her,even if she is lying, that boy is gone...all the public, w/o even asking, will beat the shit out of the boy...i hv seen it happening once :(
Yeah, the additional risk of physical harm is something you should be careful about in India - too many White Knights here.

There is a lot of divide among men and women. An absolute truth is that Women are oppressed more than Men in general, and no one can deny that. But instead of bridging the gap and striving to be equals, the gender roles are just being reversed with one as more superior than the other.

Women can keep on playing the victim card in all instances, and that undermines the real victims. Men can keep on victimising women, and that doesn't really solve anything - back to square one.

Reactions: teracore

him2anshu

Disciple
Feb 24, 2013
Rohini, Delhi
The actual problem is the generalization...that every man is bad and every woman is helpless...the equality should be taken on individual level...if everyone has right to justice, then it must be provided to each individual, no matter a man or woman.