The Photography Thread !

Anish

Skilled
May 9, 2005
Goa, India.
www.anishsood.com
Great pics ! Especially 2,3,6.

1,8 have potential but are underexposed, I presume it was shot with Auto White Balance. Sometimes even a small setting can make or break a picture ;), but great locations man, lucky you ! honeymoon i suppose :p

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
Well... Ya Anish you are quiet right ;)...

Settings make all the difference between a good picture and a great picture... But trust me i dont get time to play around a lot with the settings(Yeah and i call myself a techine :()... Although none of the pics were taken with the camera's auto mode but they were also not taken with complete manual mode... And to be honest i have chosen only these pics out of the 250 which i clicked... Most of them had an subject in them so they were automatically disqualified from the thread andso only a select few were left to be posted here... I have only posted a select few within them...

Also Mauritius is a awesome place but you really need a good company there along with the spirit to hit the sea anytime during the 24 hours of the day... Maybe i will post a review along with Do's and Dont's and Tips before visiting the country :)...

F-0ccY

Skilled
Jan 21, 2006
Mumbai
www.hlfallout.com
My pathetic attempt at photography.Pic from a Olympus FE-170.

penny1.jpg

My lucky pen :p

rockwx2.jpg

One of the crystals from my dads collection.

mouseyp2.jpg

My mouse.

bluediamond

Skilled
Feb 13, 2005
www.archanaonline.com
Switch said:
Well... Ya Anish you are quiet right ;)...

Settings make all the difference between a good picture and a great picture... But trust me i dont get time to play around a lot with the settings(Yeah and i call myself a techine :()... Although none of the pics were taken with the camera's auto mode but they were also not taken with complete manual mode... And to be honest i have chosen only these pics out of the 250 which i clicked... Most of them had an subject in them so they were automatically disqualified from the thread andso only a select few were left to be posted here... I have only posted a select few within them...

Also Mauritius is a awesome place but you really need a good company there along with the spirit to hit the sea anytime during the 24 hours of the day... Maybe i will post a review along with Do's and Dont's and Tips before visiting the country :)...

awaiting the tips and tricks to add to collection for future purposes... :p

KingKrool

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
Adorama's site on photography (you can find the link on their main shop page) is pretty good too. At least for beginners.

Smith

Skilled
Jun 17, 2005
Took some random shots of the lunar eclipse today

One moment, just b4 the eclipse, the entire moon went a copper color:

The final diamond ring:

Chaos

Skilled
Jan 29, 2005
Here's my best attempt at birding so far. Birds are *the toughest* thing to photograph... buggers never sit still :rofl: :rofl:.

Switch

Skilled
Jan 13, 2005
@BD Bahhh... BD you asked for it... Time for the Uber showoff... Right Chaos :bleh:...