The smartphone manufacturer guide

rhlravi said:
Yes, i know that but since it is not officially sold in India, it does not matter. :)
It matters,atleast for TE members as we dont leave any phone even if its not officially sold in india as many have bought orange sanfransisco,samsung captivate,samsung vibrant,samsung focus,palm pixi plus,palm pre plus,HTC HD7,iphone 4 from US,UK etc as its very easy now to acquire such phones via shopnShip :)

Just on a small off-topic note, i think i can make a guide for the purchase of a gaming laptop(a general one, with all details like screen, CPU, GPU), maybe one for what to look for in a display (whether it is mobile, PC, laptop or TV), and some other guides which might be interesting. I have already made some similar guides for a small web-blog which i was writing for earlier. Any takers? Should i start working on any such new guides? (I think i have the required interest and knowledge for it) :)

rhlravi said:
Just on a small off-topic note, i think i can make a guide for the purchase of a gaming laptop(a general one, with all details like screen, CPU, GPU), maybe one for what to look for in a display (whether it is mobile, PC, laptop or TV), and some other guides which might be interesting. I have already made some similar guides for a small web-blog which i was writing for earlier. Any takers? Should i start working on any such new guides? (I think i have the required interest and knowledge for it) :)
Why not? Go for it :)

Nokia's non-touch phones like N-series had good build quality (dropped mine multiple times), and good design too for that time. Even today, phones like the N8 etc... have decent design and build (did u see the video where they tortured the N8 and it lived to tell the tale)?

dhruvrock2000 said:
Without wanting to sound like a fanboy , there are some fundamental errors in your Nokia related post.

dhruvrock2000 said:
^^ Under 20k , E6 all the way ! What a keypad ! And amazin amazing battery life ! Check out my post here : http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/say-hi-to-the-nokia-e6-193919.html
Now i saw some of your other posts, and you do sound like a fanboy actually :p

@op
Lg black also has a lot of lag out of the box. A friend got it so I tried it.
Btw Motorola smartphones tend to be butter smooth even if based on older versions like eclair. I was surprised when I used x720 and it was smooth enough to feel like froyo /gb.

aka911 said:
@op

Lg black also has a lot of lag out of the box. A friend got it so I tried it.

Btw Motorola smartphones tend to be butter smooth even if based on older versions like eclair. I was surprised when I used x720 and it was smooth enough to feel like froyo /gb.

Thanks for the info!

Updated the article accordingly.

Back