The Sports Thread (Cricket, Football, Hockey, F1, Tennis, Archery, Wrestling, Golf, Kabaddi, Swimming, Sprinting, Chess and everything else)

I was on the school basketball team (mostly to have the chance to speak to the girls' team). I also used to skateboard a lot when I was in college (which wasn't easy since we don't have the concept of skate parks here, so I had to improvise).

Tough luck RCB. Maxwell and Karthik both kinda made RCB lose the game.

Maxwell giving away his wicket first ball and Karthik just having a less than 100 SR. Even 10 more runs would've gone a long long way.

Proud of Kohli.

United States of America beat the star studded Bangladesh international team 2-0 to register their maiden series win against them. This is the biggest upset that there has ever been. Nothing comes close. It's not like Bangladesh had their B-team in the US. No, their best 11 got beaten.

For those out of the loop, Bangladesh has been full member of the ICC for multiple decades whereas USA is currently an associate nation.

Nadal crashes out of French Open in R1 match vs Zverev in straight sets (6-3 | 7-5 | 6-3).

In all possibility it was his last French Open appearance. End of an era. An absolute LEGEND. Thank-you Rafa for the great matches and fantastic memories!

And now a throwback...

Back