Tracker for HD movies, Xbox 360 games

A friend of mine has loaned me his hosting account. I am looking forward to getting some good HD movies and Xbox360 games.

I have always been the MU/RS/PirateBay guy so not aware of many private trackers. Help with some invites anyone??

^^^

BCG is very very tough to find

Start with IPTorrents, Torrentleech, Bitgamer

Demonoid is very very good in terms of content and community but speeds are very low as it is no ratio

Else you can try Thedarksyndicate, Norbits, Thedarkhand(CN reboot) these are ratio free time bound

there is a newer site Alphaomega (ratio free) which is very very good for new releases(general)

funkysourav said:
^^^
BCG is very very tough to find
Start with IPTorrents, Torrentleech, Bitgamer
Demonoid is very very good in terms of content and community but speeds are very low as it is no ratio
Else you can try Thedarksyndicate, Norbits, Thedarkhand(CN reboot) these are ratio free time bound

there is a newer site Alphaomega (ratio free) which is very very good for new releases(general)
BCG isn't tough to get in , tough is to stay in since they have crazy SP Points rule i don't use to get games only for exclusive they have the best of exclusives.

demonoid is shit.Bit-HDTV , HDBits.org or CHDbits for hd content.

All others mentioned above are shit don't even think of them, seriously people should stop posting these advice

Sharktale - PM me your email id will send a invite on IPT.

@dinjo

can u provide me me invite either for HDBits.org or Bit-HDTV or CHDbits wicever one u feel is the best or wicever one u have invite , pmed u my email id

@India_samosa : I am not sure what does my torrent interface has to do with invite. It is rtorrent with utorrent GUI.
If you want the ratio. It currently stands at 130GB download to 430GB upload. So 3:1 ratio.
At one time it was 10:1 on public trackers which was really pissing me off. Upload rates were 5mbps compared to download rates of 200kbps..one of the reasons I want to use private trackers.

@dinjo: You have any HD video related private tracker invite too? That will be helpful too. :)
BTW checked IPT, the content seems generic. The only upside seems private tracker so less leeching by others. Maybe I am missing something ?

@sharktale ... Yup you got it right.Your seedbox interface have nothing to do with procuring an invite.But I want to make sure that you indeed have a seedbox.Just saying that you have doesnt mean you really do.I am a bit skeptical these days.So for my peace of mind I would like to see the interface. :)

After reading your reply to dinjo may I ask you one thing.What are you looking for in a private tracker? Are you looking for some specific content not available on iptorrents and the likes ? Or you just want to get on some private trackers for the sake of it ? You said iptorrents has generic content ! What do you mean by it ? Do you feel/believe that other trackers have something different to offer ? The so called hd movies which you are looking to download .. arent they available on iptorrents?

Dude it will be my pleasure to invite you to some trackers but you need to answer mee questions first :p

indian_samosa said:
@sharktale ... Yup you got it right.Your seedbox interface have nothing to do with procuring an invite.But I want to make sure that you indeed have a seedbox.Just saying that you have doesnt mean you really do.I am a bit skeptical these days.So for my peace of mind I would like to see the interface. :)

After reading your reply to dinjo may I ask you one thing.What are you looking for in a private tracker? Are you looking for some specific content not available on iptorrents and the likes ? Or you just want to get on some private trackers for the sake of it ? You said iptorrents has generic content ! What do you mean by it ? Do you feel/believe that other trackers have something different to offer ? The so called hd movies which you are looking to download .. arent they available on iptorrents?

Dude it will be my pleasure to invite you to some trackers but you need to answer mee questions first :p
Ok now that dint come out right. Dinjo said BCG having some exclusive content.so I was hoping for some on IPT too. Was I wrong to ask such? I am not much aware on private trackers so asked.

As for what I am looking for - safer access to non-fake files (many fakes seem to float around on public trackers), less of spammy/malware files, better speed output on downloads (many users on public trackers beg for better seeding speeds) , maybe some exclusive content,ability to download older files whose seeds on public torrents are 0.

I am not sure but dont certain uploaders like Axxo etc make their releases on specific trackers?

Alright now you seem to be on the right path.I was sort of expecting the kind of reply here.My intention was to find out and sense what you are looking for in private trackers. :)

FYI, iptorrents is a general tracker which indexes lot of new+old stuff as you may have seen by now. But trackers like bcg are exclusive game trackers, so obviously you are gonna find lot of obscure content with atleast some seeders on them.Also being a private tracker with its own forum and such you can also request for a certain game to be uploaded ie if its not already up there.Same goes for other exclusive trackers.But if you are only interested in the newer games which are pretty famous say like COD or GTA you will find these on everyother tracker out there.No need for exclusive trackers for such titles.Catch my drift ?

Ok..so here is the thing.As said earlier, pm me a screen of your seedbox and your email.I'll invite you to bitgamer.

How long will you be having the seedbox of yours to use ?

Back