Tracker for HD movies, Xbox 360 games

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009
I need an invite for BitGamer and Blackcats or any other good private tracker if someone have it.I will exchange my IPT or Demonoid invites for it if somebody wants .

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune
dinjo said:
All others mentioned above are shit don't even think of them, seriously people should stop posting these advice
I've been using TL for the past 2 years now and it is excellent. Uploaded more than 1.5TB from my home broadband connection and downloaded close to a TB. Excellent uploads, superb downloading speeds, clean interface.

Mechanic

Skilled
Jan 22, 2009
jojothedragon said:
I need an invite for BitGamer and Blackcats or any other good private tracker if someone have it.I will exchange my IPT or Demonoid invites for it if somebody wants .

i think there is a dedicated thread for that,

else you can start your own thread

else you can join torrent-invites.com(dedicated forum for invite exchange or giveaway)

BTW

i don't understand why people would exchange a BG or BCG invite fro IPT or noid which are pretty easy to find

Mechanic

Skilled
Jan 22, 2009
since we are talking about BitGamer

can anyone tell me if BG has any seed-point system or something?

that is do they give points for seeding which can be redeemed as upload credit?

they have "Golden Torrents" which are 1.5xUL and 0.5x DL which is good

But some torrents are notoriously difficult to seed

for example i am DLing the Games of the Decade which is a global freeleech

i have DLed only a part of the file(17gb) but there are no peers to leech(just a meagre 300mb UL)

what to do in these cases?

indian_samosa

Disciple
Nov 2, 2007
jojothedragon said:
For bitgamer go to their irc. its "irc.bitgamer.com" and then join channel "bginvites"

Just follow whats written in there and you should be able to get a invite straight from the staff :D Was browsing the Invite thread here and found this info posted by some dude.Checked it myself if the room is active and it indeed is.So all of you who need bitgamer invites, dont need to ask for them around, just get your own straight from the site itself.

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Sep 14, 2009
Mumbai
I've been using TL for the past 2 years now and it is excellent. Uploaded more than 1.5TB from my home broadband connection and downloaded close to a TB. Excellent uploads, superb downloading speeds, clean interface.

That's the biggest reason why people join TL seeding is far more easier but i feel IPT is better since there are lots of Freeleech so its easier to maintain ratio there, also i don't think BitGamer is far superior most of the games are on IPT not much of exclusive content,

delhiboy1000

Adept
Apr 4, 2005
okay.. i have a query here.. I use IPT, BWT, HDahoy & Demonoid. now mainitaining a ratio on anything except demonoid is a real pain & at the best i do something like a 0.7 or 0.75 ratio. So , what usually happens is that every 4-5 months I do a 10-12$ donation which makes my life a little easier at these trackers.

Is there a better way to spend that money on perhaps something like a seedbox,( i partially understand the concept )

& is'nt seedbox usage for maintaining ratio, illegal on trackers ( atleast the ones that i have listed )

How do I go abt using a sedbox service? could someone guide me to a reliable provider

Thanks !

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Sep 14, 2009
Mumbai
Most seedbox dont work on public tracker but IPT,BWT are private tracker.

You can try feralhosting for seedboxes.

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Jul 20, 2009
Hyderabad/Surat
All 4 tracks which you have mentioned are quite easy to maintain ratio IMO. Specially on IPT and BwT. And You sure do not require SB for these tracks

1) Best thing - Freeleech. Download them, seed them for atleast 1 week. Thing to see here is seeds and leeches.

For Eg.

- a torrent has 20 seeds and 10 leeches with size of 1 GB,

- a torrent has 10 seeds and 5 leeches with size of 5 GB, DL this first.

(This is just an example)

2) New torrents - IF some popular torrents comes up, start DLing it asap, and seed as long as you can.

3) Golden rule - Seed as long as you can.

4) Have an approx idea about availability for the stuff which you want. (This only applies for new stuff, like new movie or new game)

- On Bwt, Best time to DL is saturday night, some new PDVDrip of newly released movie comes on sat'day (generally). Lot of peeps DL.

- On Sites like IPT, hdahoy, visit them regularly, surf through first 3 -4 pages of index, you would sure find torrents with good leeches.

5) Seedbox usage is not illegal on any (EDIT) Private tracker. Seedbox provides you good DL/UL speeds, and all trackers want their torrents to be DLed and ULed fast-faster-fastest. IF you are really facing a lot of issues maintaining your ratio, go for one. But once again, you wont wanna need SB for sites like these for just maintaining the ratio.

I hope some/all points are useful for you.

TY :)

delhiboy1000

Adept
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks a lot Crossbow!! repped! very helpful.

fact is that I cap my upload speed at abt 30kbps max since i never seed exclusively but download stuff as well at the same time. Hence the reason to go for a SB service.

Could you help me on how to go about availing such a service?

Roxtin

Skilled
May 29, 2007
crossbow said:
Golden rule - Seed as long as you can.
Of late I have noticed that my Upload speed has dropped drastically for Private trackers where as I get a decent download speed. What can be the issue and can someone share their Utorrent settings?

Mechanic

Skilled
Jan 22, 2009
Maybe your uploads are getting bullied out by seedboxed buffoons
its the same situation i am facing at TorrentLeech, i am getting fu(k3d without a seedbox there
Get yourself one of the many Ratio Free trackers out there (like GFT,iTS,BTN,iPlay,PTM) and try cross seeding
or even the pseudo ratio free ones like Filelist(all torrents above 3gigs are free), IPT (40% of torents are free),
its much easier and hassle free there