PC Peripherals Tracking issue with M571... please help

Joel Toms

Disciple
I have an Arctic cooling M571 laser tracking mouse....
But I am experiencing many tracking issues with it...
The thing is that it does not track straight first of all.....
when you hold the mouse straight and move it horizontally the pointer moves at an angle and moves up..
I thought that its supposed to be held at an angle and i tried so......

And this was nothing compared to the main Issue.. That occurred when you do flicks with the mouse..
When you flick the mouse horizontally across the desktop it tracks up and then moves in an S shape.
small movements with the mouse tracks fine except for the angle problem..
But the moment you flick it sideways it tracks an upwards S...

I tried the mouse on different computers and different surfaces and mousepads (goliathus, steelseries Qck and normal mousepads) but the tracking is still exactly the same erratic one.

And there are no drivers for this mouse too..

I play Counterstrike with my clan and many other FPS and when i flick the mouse to do a 180 turn i end up looking up at the sky always, It just leaves me a sitting duck..:)S:S)

Have any of the members experienced anything like this or know an issue like this..
This issue is there at even the lower sensitivity of 800 dpi.. even in higher sensitivity it tracks in S
specifically i found that any flicks more than 0.5 cm across the pad will track up.

I have an I ball Laser mouse that is quite twitchy but has never left me looking at the Skies(pun Intended) :mad:

I had gone through atleast 10 reviews on the net and there is no mention of a tracking issue..
Have I got a LEMON...???

Please help

rma it......stick to more reputed brands like Razer/Microsoft/Logitech when it comes to high performance input devices.

i sent it back to itwares from whom i bought it but he sent it back telling there is no problem..

Should i rma to the distributor directly????

^^ I sent you a new mouse bro ... in fact i told you before sending also that i am sending u a new one only and now here i see u accusing me by saying that i have sent u the same one :(.

I donno wat else should i do none of the other customers are facing any issues with it, the one u said u have tracking issue i sold it to another guy he never complained i have been telling u from day 1 that its fine but i still replaced it.

Please don't say i sent u the same one coz i sent u a new one mate.

Also i am the distributor of the same in India

Back