Trouble using RSS dynamic themes in Windows 7

Hello.

So, I am really fond of the RSS Dynamic themes in the Customization Gallery for Windows 7. I have used the Terra, Bing Dynamic and Bing Aerial Imagery themes till now. For a while, they worked smoothly and downloaded lots of wallpapers.

However, I have now run into problems. And here is what I think happened. Using Piriform's CCleaner, I cleaned up a lot of data, including the Internet Explorer-related stuff. This erased the downloaded wallpapers of the three themes I mentioned above. And no more new wallpapers are being downloaded. The only thing I get when I select any of the three themes (even if I redownload them) is a blank black screen. When I go to the drop-down menu for wallpapers' source, I can see the download links for all 3 themes but nothing downloaded from each link.

Now, if I download an all-new RSS theme, like bing Aerial Imagery: Europe, it works smoothly. But I don't want that. I want anything from the three themes I used earlier. So, how can I get to using them again? Redownloading the theme doesn't help. Just selecting the http link from the drop-down menu in the wallpapers window doesn't help either. I can't remove the link from the drop-down menu and start all over again too (I'm sure that would work. But how?). I know of no other tactic to try.

Please help? It'd be highly appreciated!

Back