Unbelievable Plans from Beam Fiber

I think the 2Mbps unlimited plan has been scrapped.It doesn't feature on their website any longer.Can anyone confirm this?

tufel said:
I think the 2Mbps unlimited plan has been scrapped.It doesn't feature on their website any longer.Can anyone confirm this?
The current Rs 1000 / month is the 2 Mbps unlimited plan, it is just that you get a speed boost of 10 Mbps for the first 30 GB :) After that you are back to your 2 Mbps unlimited plan.

just upgraded to 15Mbps, 40FUP and 4Mbps after. Can't complain even though I download like 5GB per day and run out of FUP in 1st week pretty much :D

Damn! This should be in the show-off thread. Im paying 700 per month for a 1MBPS Unlimited 24online powered local internet service, which goes down abruptly, has only HTTP client login so I cant use PPPOE on my Wifi router and share the connection between my Desktop, Laptop and phones. And the best thing is the customer service, they dont pick up the phone when the line is down or giving me like ~30KBps. Even for renewal, I have to repeatedly call these @#%^$!@@ to come and take the money and renew my connection.

Just waiting for when some service like Beam will be available all over India.

:jealous: ... very!

iam using bsnl 750 and should i shift to beam..?? iam thinking because i heard some bad reviews from some of my friends..how is their customer service ??

Well the service depends on the area you live in some area cable cutting is still very common if you are in those areas then it would be a problem otherwise it is very good........ I am using it for quite some time and its rock solid with no downtime....... I suggest if you know someone nearby who uses the beam connection ask him how is the uptime in your area.

Back