Unlock iphone 4.1/ Downgrade baseband 5.14.02

falcon

Disciple
Hi,

I have recently upgraded my iphone to 4.1 and wasn't aware of its no unlock. Now when I downgraded its FM to 4.0, my baseband is still stucked at 5.14.02. Need your inputs to get out of this mess.
Much thanks in advance

Actually, the Chronic Dev-Teram is working on greenpois0n; the JB for the iPhones using SHatter. I don't think we oughta wait till October. I'm assuming they should release it by the end of Sept.

If you have upgraded from a jailbroken iOS 4, 4.0.1 software, with SHSH blobs, then downgrading is damn easy. Contact me via PM if you require any help.

falcon said:
Hi,

I have recently upgraded my iphone to 4.1 and wasn't aware of its no unlock. Now when I downgraded its FM to 4.0, my baseband is still stucked at 5.14.02. Need your inputs to get out of this mess.

Much thanks in advance

even if the unlock come it will come for 1.59.00 first and then for 5.14.0. IMO it will take more then month or so, 1-2 weeks it quite optimistic

5.14.02 and 2.10.x won't be supported...even the latest Ulrasn0w 1-1.1 does upto 5.13.x (iP 3g/3gs on 4.0.2) and 1.59.x (iP4 on 4.1 with baseband preserved)...redmondpie confirmed next unlock will for iOS 4.2
so that's early next year i guess...

Slightly OT here, but I have a iPhone 3GS on 3.1.3 and baseband 5.12.x. I want to upgrade it to iOS 4.x while maintaining the baseband for unlocking purposes. How should I go about it? What firmware should I go up to and how to preserve the baseband?

Back