Unlock options for iPhone 4

Imrahn

Adept
One of cousin's friends bought an iPhone 4 from UK....its locked to Carrier O2 and on iOS 5.0.1.What are his prospects on getting this set unlocked ??

Regards

Imrahn

Unlock for your iPhone depends fairly and squarely on the baseband version it currently operates on.So post the baseband version of phone here,so that we can help you further.If the phone was upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 from iTunes, then there is nothing you can do as of now.But on the other if the phone was upgraded via a Custom Firmware and Jailbroken while preserving the baseband,then there is some hope.Hope I helped.
<

My cousin bought 2 iPhone 4 from UK, they were working there on TMobile. So what are the chances of getting it unlocked. Will update the baseband version of the device soon.

My cousin bought 2 iPhone 4 from UK, they were working there on TMobile. So what are the chances of getting it unlocked. Will update the baseband version of the device soon.

You can check ebay UK. I remember someone discussing on TE about getting it officially unlocked (only for UK).

UK iPhones are best for reasonable unlock. ebay.co.uk charges around 20-60 pounds.

It gives you factory unlocked.

sent from my HP Touchpad running ICS

just click the link of download.than some links will come click one of the link and register in any website.after you complete the registration it starts downloading automatically.for the first time I got it but my net connection gone.After that I tried several times and I got the package.but I have a LITTLE FEAR TO DO IT

just click the link of download.than some links will come click one of the link and register in any website.after you complete the registration it starts downloading automatically.for the first time I got it but my net connection gone.After that I tried several times and I got the package.but I have a LITTLE FEAR TO DO IT

I tried but was not able to download. Can u mail me the file. I will PM u my mail id

Thanks manu.george for mailing the file.....

If anybody tries the patch then update the thread please

Back