Urgent Help needed -Seller is vanished after money transfer

hiviky2212

Disciple
Hi all , i know its not the proper forum because incident hasnt happend here but on teambhp but i am not a member there so i am not able to put a thread there .

This is the story here :
In teambhp classified , Mr.Ashish Sikligar for INDORE was selling DellXPS 1.5 year old for 20k which i wan interested in so i mailed him and we decided after having a talk over phone for 17 k , i transfered the cash in his RBS account pune branch which he acknowledged in the mail for successfull transaction , after that he didn send me the laptop for 2 weeks giving the reason his wife has met with accident , as he was a senior person in same IT sector as i am , i asked him to send me after his wife gets discharged from hospital , after a week he txted me that he has send me the courier and he will give the shipping details in a day , i didnt get in 2 days i asked him 2 send me the details asap so that i can track it , now after 3 days of calling and all , he said the laptop broke while loading from his city and he will return the money , He did it as he said but i didn get the money ,after a week i again called him then he said money has come back in his account because RBS is on maintanince till15th march and he has dropped his phone so he hasnt my no as it was stored in phone memory , i asked him to put cash same day in my SBI bank or CITI whichever is easier for him , he sent me a txt in eveing on 1st of march that he has dropped the check in CITI atm , now its 13 days i havent seen the money in my account .

now his phone and ymail id is not reachable , mail is bouncing and phone is switched off
name -> ashish sikligar
Mailid->ashishsikligar@ymail.com
ph no -+918888658225

i just trusted the guy because he was in teambhp and i have been transfering money here in techeneclave without any issue .

Any1 from indore who can help me ,i will be very gratefull , guys who are members of teambhp here , can u put my issue there , i have all his mail details with his account details of RBS and transfer proofs

Let me know guys what i can do

thanks
vikesh

You can go the Cyber Crime Office in Bangalore and which the Transaction Proofs lodge a case against him. Once you lodge a CAse you can get the Details about this person from RBS Bank or his Cell Service Provider. Using these details you can track down this person.

OT- howcome you are not able to post this on TeamBHP? Also incase he is a known member on TeamBHP you can get his details from others, his IP Address from the Mods etc.

His address? Do you have it, I am in pune, if he is near, he can be visited by his friendly neighbour, Ultimabasher.

Wait wait, he is in indore with a Pune bank account?

Bull crap, shouldnt have done the transfer pal

ultimabasher said:
His address? Do you have it, I am in pune, if he is near, he can be visited by his friendly neighbour, Ultimabasher.

This is what he posted on jan 8th here

Ashish Sikligar says:
January 8, 2011 at 9:24 am

Hi

My name is Ashish, i based in Pune. I have few call centre service providers based in Pune who would be able to delivery this service for you.

To discuss further, email me on ashishsikligar@ymail.com. Call me on 8888658225

im looking for small call centres to work on outbound campaign in chennai? :Call Monitoring Software, Call Center Software | Call Tracking

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My name is Ashish Sikligar, resident of Wakad Pune. My complaint is pertaining to my Reliance Netconnect wireless USB broadband modem no 9325684025.

Horrible and Shoddy Service From Reliance Netconnect and Misrepresentation of Product

i did searched him online before transfering the money , bumped into the thread which arjun has posted , thought he is a genuine guy with public ph no , then only i transfered the money

here is the part of mail conversation

-- On Sat, 1/29/11, Ashish Sikligar <ashishsikligar@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: del studio

To: "'Viky V'" <heyviky@yahoo.com>

Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011, 5:18 AM

Hey checked the funds r in

Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 9:21 PM

To: Ashish Sikligar

hey money got debited from my account , so it sud be now in ur account
thanks

vikesh

--- On Fri, 1/28/11, Ashish Sikligar <ashishsikligar@ymail.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, January 28, 2011, 11:07 AM

I haven’t recvd the funds

Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 4:12 PM

To: Ashish Sikligar

hey ashish , did u recieve the money , waiting for confirmation so that will send the remaining

thanks

vikesh

--- On Thu, 1/27/11, Ashish Sikligar <ashishsikligar@ymail.com> wrote:

Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 9:52 AM

My contact no is 8888658225
The model is Dell Studio XPS
I have checked with the courier guys they do not offer Cod for one of deliveries only to their regular customers
Bank details
Royal Bank of Scotland

A/C no 1660597

Ashish Sikligar

Pune Brnch

i checked with his company . he was

senior Manager Operations

UBICS Technologies

BPO,KPO,Outsourcing ,Pune, India

, wasnt expecting this from someone in such a high position , thats why i delayed things trusting him that he will transfer it .

chekced with his company they saying he left 2 months back .So i am like stuck with no thread connecting him .

But thanks guys for these posts , i will go to crime branch here tomorrow only

If anyone here member of teambhp can post a thread on my behalf , i will be gratefull for that .as far i remember he had mention in 1of his calls that he had just bought set of alloy wheels from a fellow member there , may be there someone can recognize him fast

thanks again guys

vikesh

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

the Link at teambhp for sale is not there as he has removed it , may be mods there can track it , i just have this mail from teambhp site for confirmation of sending the interest check

To: ashishsikligar@ymail.com

Sent: Thu, 6 January, 2011 5:54:17 PM

Subject: Vikesh Bhushan has sent you a message about your ad (#2822)

Hello Ashish,

One of the visitors of Team-BHP Classifieds has contacted you for additional information on your listing displayed at this link.

Their message is shown below...

Name: vikesh bhushan

Email: heyviky@yahoo.com

Phone: 9901731419

hi ashish i saw ur ad posted for viao on teambhp , i am willing to buy based in bangalore , if its still avalible and if u can put it on ebay let me know i will do the payment 2moro 1ly

thanks

viky

the Link at teambhp for sale is not there as he has removed it , may be mods there can track it , i just have this mail from teambhp site for confirmation of sending the interest check

Missed it in the convos.

Google result is throwing many results for this person. And i srsly hope he ll contact soon as a Sr person shdnt be duping anybody of 17k.

Sent a PM to staff member @T-BHP.. lets see what happens.

Spacescreamer said:
Missed it in the convos.

Google result is throwing many results for this person. And i srsly hope he ll contact soon as a Sr person shdnt be duping anybody of 17k.

Sent a PM to staff member @T-BHP.. lets see what happens.
The seniority of the person only had stopped me from raising this issue before , its just his mail bouncing , phone not reachable and not able to give the shipping details when asked and never the check no which he dropped in bank , this whole deal is since january 1st week and i waited all this while patiently because he was such a senior person in same filed of work and a member of a respectable forum .

anyways thanks for sending PM to t-BHP on my behalf Space .

i will wait for some news from that side else will go to police by tommorow evening .

hiviky2212 said:
hi ashish i saw ur ad posted for viao on teambhp , i am willing to buy based in bangalore , if its still avalible and if u can put it on ebay let me know i will do the payment 2moro 1ly

thanks
viky
Did the transaction happen with the help of ebay ?

ultimabasher said:

It really isn't a big thing to have a bank account in one place and residing in another. I have a bank account each in Pune, Pondicherry and Indore, although I currently reside in Indore. That's the advantage of core banking.. No need to constantly close and reopen accounts, or transfer accounts all the time. Just change the address of communication and you are done.

@OP: Do you have any local Indore contact details?

@greenhorn :ya i just informed them through contact us form .

just waiting for confirmation from my CITI bank account , by tomorrow they should let me know if they have received the check or not as it was deposited on 27th feb as per Mr.Ashish message .

somehow got hold of his collegue no from linkedin but Mr Ashish has left the job and this guy has no clue about his whereabout anymore . :(

so i guess as Space said will go to cyber police only with all details .

Back