Waiting for couriers

I was trying to remember when was the last time I purchased something from the local market except petrol and believe me it was long long time back. Online coupons and deal systems have totally ruined my life and bank balance :eek:hyeah:

So I was expecting following couriers this week for me and my brother-

1-4. Freecharge.in vouchers. --- 3 delivered 1 left :D

5. Tennis Racquet grip from playgroundonline --- delivered :eek:hyeah:

6. A pair of Tennis racquets from shopyorworld --- still haven't landed in India :(

7. 1 kg box of british nutrients from playgroundonline --- out for delivery :)

8. Tennis India magazine susbcription from playgroundonline --- out for delivery

9-14. Two shoes, two tshirts, sandals and combi pack of 6 shoes from yebhi --- 3 delivered 3 left :)

15. Roger Federer Cap from myntra --- delivered :hap2:

16. A stylish bag from myntra--- delivered :hap5:

17. Android 2.2 Epad from ebay --- courier got no service here? how will they deliver now? :huh:

18. Toshiba netbook from ebay (micromax mobile will come later) --- Awaiting shipping info.:no:

19-20. Toothpastes from ebay --- delivered.:bleh:

21. 500GB HDD from mediahome--- out for delivery :)

22. HDMI Cable from mediahome--- out for delivery :)

There may be more but I am tired of writing now. :cool2:

I still remember the time when we had got that GIFTMATE scheme where we got Rs 250 free per mobile number. I had taken such it on 4 such numbers and then finally put 750 rs (250 from 3 accounts each) in the 4th account to make it 1000 rupees in one account and then using that bought a bigbazaar voucher for 1K and did home shopping. Complete useful use of the money. ;)

xtremevicky said:
Overdoes of smiley :D .

Why dont you order a Tennis court via XXXXXX ?
lol you may have meant it as a joke but it is entirely possible in near future when we plan to start our own personal tennis academy.

Back