PC Peripherals Wanna Buy a New PC ~30K - Plz help

madan_prabhu

Disciple
1. Q: What is your budget?
~30k:eek:hyeah:

2. Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
N/A:S

3. Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
N/A:S

4. Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name).
Give the best I don't know anything :)

5. Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
Takes minimum 2 years :)

6. Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Now I m @ Bhubaneswar, But My native is Chennai ... Which location I prefer?:S

7. Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

8. Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
1. Gaming
2. Browsing
3. Desktop Processing
4. HTPC
5. Download rig, 24x7 operation
6. Watching HD movies
7. Programming

9. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
I want to know props and cons of AMD & Intel. :D In my college days, I used AMD sempron. Its restarts suddenly when am doing any works .:)

10. Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
1. Strategy - Age of Empire, Tiberium wars
2. Racing - NFS carbon
3. Single Man shooter games like - Call of Duty

11. Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
1. Gaming - 1280x728
2. Desktop - 1440x900

12. Q: Are you looking to overclock?
Yes ... :S It doesn't lower our processor life time ....?

13. Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
1. Windows 7 64 bit
2. Linux - Mandriva
3. Open source distros

Waiting for experts suggestion ....:)

Proccy.-Intel Core i3 530(2.93 Ghz)

M/B.-GA-H55M-UD2H

Cabinet.-Zebronics Bijli

PSU.-Gigabyte Superb Pro 460 W

Ram.-4GB Gskill-1333Mhz F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT

----------------------------------------- ~19.5k approx. (for all above)

GPU-Sapphire 512MB DDR5 HD5670 - 5.7k

HDD.-WD 250GB Blue - 2k

Optical Drive.-Sony DVDRW -1.1k

Keyboard+Mouse-Logitech Combo - 0.7k

LCD.-Benq 20" G2020HD LCD -6.7k

Total - 35.7k a bit above your budget but is very good for gaming & packs DX11 card with it as well..

Core i3 is better for gaming...if compared to Athlon II X4

But most of the benchmarks showed AMD Athlon II X4 630 -- best processor

ATI Radeaon HD 5750 - Best Graphics card.

One more thing i m asked ... Props & cons of AMD & Intel ....

becaz When i saw a lot of forums they suggest AMD ... but in real peoples told go for Intel. Wats behind all this?

Buddy AFAIK ATI 5970 @ 40k is the Best Graphic Card..

but as far as your budget is concerned it's hard to fit 5750 in it coz it'll cost you 9k..

A II X4 is good for multitasking coz it has got more cores but as far as Gaming is concerned Core i3 beats A II X4..

there are no Pros & Cons between them..

both are good at their place..

Intel itz been always choice of big spenders. AMD is good for short rum may be after 3 years it wont give u the performance it used to give . AMD offers cheaper prices that has an edge over INTEL. Now a days AMd has come up with great processors. In the end it becomes your choice to burn ur pocket. I insist on proper combination of motherboard & processor to get max performance.

If you want to over clock go for Intel AMD is not good ...

Finally i wud suggest for asus & intel combination

AMD & gigabyte combination .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PC...

Intel i3-6k
Intel DH55TC -5.6k
Transcend value rams 2gb- 2.1k
320gb samsung hdd 16mb buffer -1.8
DELL -ST2010F(wide screen hdmi support+dvi) 20" -7.5k
GPU- xfx 9600gt 5k
cooler master extream 500w - 2.6k
Zebrionics peace cabby- 0.8k
LG writer 22x-1.1k
keyboard mouse 0.9k
Around 33k

@kaneunderground

Give me ur components and their rates brother ...

I want around 30k only .... i can't send more ....
pls suggest good configuration ....

I am not really sure, what you are implying here, or trying to say. What you mean by this:

kaneunderground said:
Intel itz been always choice of big spenders.
AMD also has some expensive processors out there. See the BE editions, they are expensive. No product is expensive (specially hard ware) just for the heck of it. I am not a big spender, and have an Intel. Just right now, Intel is ahead on the band wagon, since AMD has not released a CPU refresh.

kaneunderground said:
AMD is good for short rum may be after 3 years it wont give u the performance it used to give .
Are processors cars or motorbikes..? You make it sound like that. Above you are saying that Intel is for big spenders, and here that AMD will not last. So what should the person buy...?

kaneunderground said:
AMD offers cheaper prices that has an edge over INTEL. Now a days AMd has come up with great processors. In the end it becomes your choice to burn ur pocket.
AMD is offering cheaper units OK, but as above AMD will not last. So how exactly is a HOLE being burnt in ones pocket.

kaneunderground said:
I insist on proper combination of motherboard & processor to get max performance.
If you want to over clock go for Intel AMD is not good ...
Finally i wud suggest for asus & intel combination
AMD & gigabyte combination .. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PC...

This is the biggest load of bull I have ever read. There is no such thing as proper combination of mother board and CPU -- specially regarding manufacturer. It basically boils down to AMD or Intel CPU and the respective motherboard with the supporting chipset. Post that the buyer sees his budget, and what all features he wants (read multi GPU, IGP, external connectivity, OC capability). Both Intel and AMD chipsets can be OC'ed. ASUS and Intel = better, and AMD + Gigabyte = bad. How can you come to this conclusion. Both Asus and Gigabyte make darn good motherboards for the respective CPU companies.

Read your posts using the 'preview post' option at the bottom. Check that they make sense, are logical, and answer the questions. Also check spellings. And I told you this before, stop using short forms and sms/twitter language. It is irritating to read and answer to. Thanks.

Pls suggest using one config with ATI Radeon HD 5750 and AMD Athlon II X4 630.

another i5/i3 and nVidia .

RAM must be - 4GB DDR3 only

Motherboard would be upgraded to some others processors in future (2 years) also.

asingh said:
I am not really sure, what you are implying here, or trying to say. What you mean by this:
AMD also has some expensive processors out there. See the BE editions, they are expensive. No product is expensive (specially hard ware) just for the heck of it. I am not a big spender, and have an Intel. Just right now, Intel is ahead on the band wagon, since AMD has not released a CPU refresh.
Are processors cars or motorbikes..? You make it sound like that. Above you are saying that Intel is for big spenders, and here that AMD will not last. So what should the person buy...?
AMD is offering cheaper units OK, but as above AMD will not last. So how exactly is a HOLE being burnt in ones pocket.

This is the biggest load of bull I have ever read. There is no such thing as proper combination of mother board and CPU -- specially regarding manufacturer. It basically boils down to AMD or Intel CPU and the respective motherboard with the supporting chipset. Post that the buyer sees his budget, and what all features he wants (read multi GPU, IGP, external connectivity, OC capability). Both Intel and AMD chipsets can be OC'ed. ASUS and Intel = better, and AMD + Gigabyte = bad. How can you come to this conclusion. Both Asus and Gigabyte make darn good motherboards for the respective CPU companies.

Read your posts using the 'preview post' option at the bottom. Check that they make sense, are logical, and answer the questions. Also check spellings. And I told you this before, stop using short forms and sms/twitter language. It is irritating to read and answer to. Thanks.

Suggest Me one good config around 30k. I would like to take ATI Radeon HD 5750 and AMD Athlon II X4 630.

Dude, for ur budget, AND LONG RUN, a Athlon II X4 IS THE BEST choice.... I dunno how a person can quarrel over that

My explanation:-

Apps and games getting more multi-core optimised, Athlon II X4 is a quad-core, Core i3 is a dual, and no matter what, the two threads cant match the 4 REAL cores of the AMD procc

Plus, the AMD DDR3 boards are cheaper, and OC friendly, whereas u get the INTEL DH55TC for 5.5k or so, which is so BS...

If this quarrel wud have been over a COre i5 i750 and A Phenom II X4, I wud have completely backed the Core i5 using a similar explanation structure, so those big mouthed who might call me a FANBOI, i ask u to kindly turn ur volume down before u take the chance

For the 30K pricing, best bet is ATI Radeon HD 5750 and AMD Athlon II X4 630.

Read this thread. Two experts have recommended great AMD combinations. Have a look, does it make sense. I think the GPU is missing in one of them, but that can be worked out.

Proccy- AMD AthlonII X4 630 - 5.2k

M/B- Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2 - 5.7k

Ram- G.Skill 1333MHz 2*2GB DDRIII -5k approx

HDD- WD 250 GB Blue -2k

Monitor- Benq 20" G2020HD LCD -6.7k

Cabinet- Zebronics Bijili cabby w/o SMPS - 1.1k

PSU - Zebronics Pro 350w -1.5k

Optical Drive- any DVDRW- 1.1k

GPU-Sapphire ATI 5750 - 8.8k

Micorsoft/Logitech combo - 0.7k

Total:37.8k

But i will not suggest you to get this PSU & Cabby..

Rest all is up to you..

comp@ddict said:
Dude, for ur budget, AND LONG RUN, a Athlon II X4 IS THE BEST choice.... I dunno how a person can quarrel over that

My explanation:-

Apps and games getting more multi-core optimised, Athlon II X4 is a quad-core, Core i3 is a dual, and no matter what, the two threads cant match the 4 REAL cores of the AMD procc

Plus, the AMD DDR3 boards are cheaper, and OC friendly, whereas u get the INTEL DH55TC for 5.5k or so, which is so BS...

If this quarrel wud have been over a COre i5 i750 and A Phenom II X4, I wud have completely backed the Core i5 using a similar explanation structure, so those big mouthed who might call me a FANBOI, i ask u to kindly turn ur volume down before u take the chance

Give ur suggestion over which mother, cabinet, memory and hard drive i go for ....:)

naveen58 said:
Proccy.-Intel Core i3 530(2.93 Ghz)
M/B.-GA-H55M-UD2H
Cabinet.-Zebronics Bijli
PSU.-Gigabyte Superb Pro 460 W
Ram.-4GB Gskill-1333Mhz F3-10600CL9D-4GBNT
----------------------------------------- ~19.5k approx. (for all above)
GPU-GPU-Sapphire 512MB DDR5 HD5670 - 5.7k
HDD.-WD 250GB Blue - 2k
Total - 35.7k a bit above your budget but is very good for gaming & packs DX11 card with it as well..
Core i3 is better for gaming...if compared to Athlon II X4
athlon II 630/ 555 BE( if u plan to unlock cores)5k
MSI GF615M-P33 3k/Biostar a3+ 5.8k(and other brds if u want to unlock)
GSKILL ripjaws shipped from Newegg 5k(takes a week to 15 days)
Gigabyte 460w 2.3k or seasonic 380w 2.8k
NZXt gamma 2k

HD 5750 8.5k(lowest price across various brands)

comes down to 35k- 39k depending on what u choose

Thanks Friends ...

I hope for Gaming PC starting from 25K and my maximum spend on Game rig is 30K.

When i goggled i got AMD Athlon II X4 630 as the best processor , motherboard Gigabyte is good and Hard drive --> WD HDD RE4, so i prefer WD HDD 1TB.

Monitor is don't know .... My friends told me Samsung is good.

Memory i Want 4 GB DDR3 .... Don't know good brand.

So pls give me best configuration as much bundled in 25K to 30K.

Why i asked so many suggestion ? It's my first PC ... So plz give best rig....

^ Just Speaking frankly i don't know what you are upto man..

you are demanding Athlon II X4 630 + 4 GIGS of DDR3 memory + 1TB HDD + ATI 5750 GPU in 30k which is not possible..

be precise about what you want & your final budget coz you'll have to compromise on something..

naveen58 said:
^ Just Speaking frankly i don't know what you are upto man..
you are demanding Athlon II X4 630 + 4 GIGS of DDR3 memory + 1TB HDD + ATI 5750 GPU in 30k which is not possible..
be precise about what you want & your final budget coz you'll have to compromise on something..

maximum amt for My Gaming PC is 30k ....
Give me nice configuration to play most of the games.

@ DUde buying PC

Please extend ur budget, and u'll be able to fit in this rig very comfortably.

Athlon II X3 425 2.7GHz @ 3.7k

MSI 785GM-E51 @ 4.6k

Transcend 4GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 4.4k

Cooler Master Elite 310 @ 1.5k

Logitech Multimedia Keyboard/Mouse Combo @ 0.8k

Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB @ 2.4k

LG 22x DVD @ 1.1k

BenQ 22" G2220 FULL HD LCD Monitor @ 8k

Gigabyte 80 Plus Active PFC 460W @ 2.2k

TOTAL = 28.7k

Save about 30k, then u'll have enough money in hand. Then buy:-

Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 @ 5.6k

G.TOTAL = 34.3k

The HD5670 as it performs near HD5750 for 3k lesser, and also when OCed, it almost ,matches HD5750....so it's completely VFM.

madan_prabhu said:
maximum amt for My Gaming PC is 30k ....
Give me nice configuration to play most of the games.

check my previous posts.
those are the best configs IMO as compared to respective prices..
you can also do one thing just remove GPU from AMD Config that i've mentioned & buy it later on..

naveen58 said:
check my previous posts.
those are the best configs IMO as compared to respective prices..
you can also do one thing just remove GPU from AMD Config that i've mentioned & buy it later on..

Proccy- AMD AthlonII X4 630 - 5.2k
M/B- Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2 - 5.7k
Ram- G.Skill 1333MHz 2*2GB DDRIII -5k approx
HDD- WD 250 GB Blue -2k
Monitor- Benq 20" G2020HD LCD -6.7k
Cabinet- Zebronics Bijili cabby w/o SMPS - 1.1k
PSU - Zebronics Pro 350w -1.5k
Optical Drive- any DVDRW- 1.1k
GPU-Sapphire ATI 5750 - 8.8k
Micorsoft/Logitech combo - 0.7k
Total:37.8k
But i will not suggest you to get this PSU & Cabby..
Rest all is up to you..

So I will choose tis config ... ten Which cabinet and PSU ....?

Processor: Athlon II X4 635 (4 cores, 2.9GHz) - 5.15k -->www.deltapage.com

Motherboard: Biostar mobo TA785G3 - 3.65k :eek:hyeah:

RAM: Kingston 2GB DDRIII 1333MHz - 2.2k --> Mediahome.in(TE dealer)

GPU: Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 - 5.7k -->Mediahome.in(TE dealer)

HDD: WD 500GB Blue AAKS 16MB buffer- 2.4k

Cabinet: Zebronics Bijili - 1.1k

SMPS: FSP SAGAII 350W - 1.6k -->Mediahome.in(TE dealer)

Optical Drive: L.G. GH22NS30 SATA/Samsung SH-S22F SATA - 1.1k

Speakers: Altec Lansing 2.1 BXR1121 - 1.1k

Monitor: Dell 19" E1910IN - 6

Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech Combo - .7k

Total: 30.7k

If on a tight budget go for the Athlon II X3 435 (3 cores, 2.9GHz) - 3.9k and save 1250rs./-

This is the best possible balanced gaming rig one can get in your budget which is a bit future proof too with a 3/4 core processor, DDRIII memory and DX11 card.

DDRIII prices will keep decreasing as it becomes more main stream. So you can add 2Gigs of RAM after a year for cheaper prices.

Back