Car & Bike Want to buy i20 Elite - how to speed up waiting period?

Sobirvs

Skilled
Mar 20, 2013
Chrome
So i want yo buy a i20 to elite real soon byt the waiting time is 3 months. Is there a way someone here can help me? May be have a connection with the store owner? I can pick the car from.either delhi/ncr or jammu only.

AMG

Skilled
Jul 17, 2012
Easy.
Go to the showroom and say you are cancelling the booking, as dealer Y has decided to give you next day delivery.

He will automatically speeden up the period.

Last edited:

vpraveenis

Adept
Jul 8, 2006
Hyundai launched the i20 active as an option to reduce wait times :p
Yes.. specifically launched the active to keep the waiting time of i20 high and push people to pay higher for the active if they want it quick. When a car maker has a hit model, they create more schemes to mint money..

Reactions: nishthecooldude

mrnikhilsudo

Disciple
Jan 4, 2011
So i want yo buy a i20 to elite real soon byt the waiting time is 3 months. Is there a way someone here can help me? May be have a connection with the store owner? I can pick the car from.either delhi/ncr or jammu only.
lol delhi and jammu ...aren't they far away?

mrnikhilsudo

Disciple
Jan 4, 2011
I am from jammu and there my brother can go to the dealer.. But right now i a living in ncr so i can go to this dealer here.
Cool bro, most of us die to go up there for a holiday but you hail from there! great. Ok this got OT. I have no idea about how you can speed it up in Delhi, but I guess if you threaten to cancel they might just speed it up a bit. Btw, the i20 elite active just looks fugly.

asingh

Staff member
Super Mod
Jun 13, 2009
New Delhi
Take a test drive, talk about the loan. Show you are ready to go. Then cancel after 2 days. Say, I cannot wait. I have to have it...on date "xxxxxx"; cause some quack/religious guru recommended that date.

Sobirvs

Skilled
Mar 20, 2013
Chrome
Take a test drive, talk about the loan. Show you are ready to go. Then cancel after 2 days. Say, I cannot wait. I have to have it...on date "xxxxxx"; cause some quack/religious guru recommended that date.
This didn't work in Jammu. Both for i20 and KTM RC390 that I am buying. >.<

Sobirvs

Skilled
Mar 20, 2013
Chrome
Wow, I must live in a damn lucky area. The RC delivery cycle here is so quick, I almost don't want to get one as there are so many on the road now.
Haha... Anyways booked i20 for 30k. A relative knows the owner of showroom in jammu... We will know exactly on 17th on when we can get the delivery.. But its guarnteed that it wil be fast... Wooohoo... Thread can be closed