Want XBOX 360 Games (PAL)

DriftKingNT

Adept
Jan 13, 2008
I want these games on XBOX 360 (PAL)

Burnout Paradise

Test Drive Unlimited

Asked many authorized dealers in Aurangabad and Pune and they say these games are not yet released.

As these games are not available at the dealers, i am thinking of ordering these from Katmandude. As you know, we have to provide a link of the product to katmandude, so can you guys tell me where and on which website i can get PAL system games so that i can give the link to katmandude and order the games.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
indrajeet1811 said:

Thats a UK site link, KMD operates only in the US.

Also Burnout Paradise (PAL) is already available in India. Try your nearest Planet M. I saw both PS3 and XBOX 360 versions at my local Planet M. If you have a credit card, you can also order from eBay.in.

eBay India: Burnout Paradise (Original Xbox360 Live Game PAL ) (item 150227734677 end time 27-Mar-2008 10:42:50 IST)

voidzero

Disciple
Oct 26, 2006
DriftKingNT :

Like Lord Nemesis mentioned Burnout Paradise is easily available at Planet M, that's where I got mine from.

On a sidenote you wouldn't want to buy games from any US site simply because they would be NTSC-U and wouldn't work on your PAL system.

There are some sites in the UK that ship PAL games to India. I just pre-ordered my copy of GTA IV on GAME.co.uk - Buy video games, consoles and accessories with free UK delivery. at GAME.co.uk, let's see how that goes as it's the first time i've done this.

Cheers!

Brendon

Skilled
Mar 21, 2005
You could try play-asia.com

They have free shipping to India. But Test Drive Unlimited is NOT available on PAL (I hate this region locked stuff. Why prevent someone who wants the game from buying it ? I can understand movies since the creators want people to see it in a theater and then buy the DVD, but region locked games are ridiculous IMHO.

DriftKingNT

Adept
Jan 13, 2008
OK, as you all say. Burnout Paradise will be available in Planet M so listen to me, the Planet M in aurangabad till now doesn't have ProStreet then how can i get burnout from there.

For burnout, not a matter to worry about, i will get it from mumbai but is test drive unlimited available in India.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
DriftKingNT said:
OK, as you all say. Burnout Paradise will be available in Planet M so listen to me, the Planet M in aurangabad till now doesn't have ProStreet then how can i get burnout from there.

You just need to ask them to get it for you, If you are regular customer they will just get it for you on faith that you will buy it, if not they may ask you pay 100/200 advance.