Watch indo-pak match online and get a 250 Rs. giftmate voucher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those fellow robbers :bleh:,

I had registered 2 no.s on Saturday night arnd 11:35 PM :p
I got Rs.750 on each of these no.s just a few hours ago :)

Then, i registered 7 no.s on Sunday :S
Yet to get Rs.250 for each :bleh:

Now, i registered with 1 more no. :rofl:

:thanks!: :thanks!: :thanks!: to gmano to have started this all , the master robber :bleh:

you sure are gonna get a rep-rain lol

v1gnesh said:
To all those fellow robbers :bleh:,

I had registered 2 no.s on Saturday night arnd 11:35 PM :p
I got Rs.750 on each of these no.s just a few hours ago :)

Then, i registered 7 no.s on Sunday :S
Yet to get Rs.250 for each :bleh:

Now, i registered with 1 more no. :rofl:

:thanks!: :thanks!: :thanks!: to gmano to have started this all , the master robber :bleh:

you sure are gonna get a rep-rain lol

Ok Now its done, you guys pay me commission :tongue:

and..

my dear dudes :)

i suggest you buy.. (anythign that you buy) from indiaplaza.in

for each buy.. you get another 250rs LOL

so, if you have 3 items to buy, create 3 different accounts and buy ..so that you get 750 bux lolol
also.. if you get anything worth rs.30.. voila more 250 bux :p

courtesy :gmano :p

Y do i feel tat this mite b dere marketing ploy...;)

I feel they mite have purposely given u guys 75 so there wud b more members joining coz of hearing this n hence they wud get more members n they wud b givin then only 250 as said..:tongue:

v1gnesh said:
and..

my dear dudes :)

i suggest you buy.. (anythign that you buy) from indiaplaza.in

for each buy.. you get another 250rs LOL

so, if you have 3 items to buy, create 3 different accounts and buy ..so that you get 750 bux lolol
also.. if you get anything worth rs.30.. voila more 250 bux :p

courtesy :gmano :p

will it work even if all accounts have the same mobile no. and same shipping address?

I lost 50 bux due to this :(.
Guess you have to try during match time only, or on the day of the match before the match is over.

montylee said:
will it work even if all accounts have the same mobile no. and same shipping address?

you need to use the mobile number only when you use the voucher code with the giftmate. You need to use different mobiles, as only one voucher is allowed per account in a particular offer. So enjoy :hap2:

montylee said:
thinking of buying a pair of formal shoes. mano u had mentioned some site abt buying shoes. What is it?

Bigshoebazaar.com, this site accepts paymate :p If you want I have got some discount coupons for that site :p

did any try this with an existing paymate\giftmate account and a mobile nuber already registered with them ???

i dont have any new number to try it out.. !

Darthcoder said:
I lost 50 bux due to this :(.
Guess you have to try during match time only, or on the day of the match before the match is over.

would anyone confirm that? Because if that is so, I've just lost a 100 bucks...:S :S

i have some money in my paymate account. can i use tht account to pay 50rs? will i still get the 250rs voucher even if my no. is already registered for free 250rs web referal-paymate voucher earlier(from the 1st scheme)?

jampack said:
i have some money in my paymate account. can i use tht account to pay 50rs? will i still get the 250rs voucher even if my no. is already registered for free 250rs web referal-paymate voucher earlier(from the 1st scheme)?

yeah ...someone please tell me..even i want to know this !!

1. First register and sign in at Zapak.
2. Open this page Zapak.
3. Click on currently showing.
4. The page opened now will have clips listed on right hand side,
just click on any of them and u'll be taken to the page from where
you can purchase the pass through your existing Gifmate balance.

3. Click on currently showing. - wr is this Currently showing ? is it current matches ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back